Derek imagine for JohanaAurora

Requested by @JohanaAurora

"It's not that serious Derek!"

"How is it not serious Johana!"

"Let it go."I growled.

"Damn it Jo,I'm not just letting it go. You deliberately disobeyed my order."he growled back. 

"Derek,you may be an alpha,but you're my boyfriend not my alpha,and this is crazy."

"Johana,I told you to stay here."

"And I didn't! So what? Was I supposed to sit here and wait for someone to call me to go identify your body?"

"Johana! That isn't the point."

"What is the point Derek? Because I don't see one!"I huffed as he turned away,breathing heavy.

"Baby,I'm sorry. I know y-"I was cut off by him shoving me away from him.

I fell to the ground,my head hitting the edge of the coffee table. I felt a warm substance trickle down the side of my head,resulting in a whimper of pain from me.

"Johana,babe,I'm so sorry."Derek cooed,trying to grab me.

"Get away from me."I whispered.

"Baby,I didn't me-"

"Leave me alone."I whimpered. I clutched my forehead,standing slowly. I glared at Derek one last time before heading to the bathroom to tend to my wound.

I heard the door to the loft shut,and at that very moment the sobs left my body. A pathetic cry of pain,sorrow,and hurt.

I knew Derek didn't mean to hurt me,but it happened. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to forgive him,but the saddest thing was that he was all I wanted in this moment.

After cleaning my wound,I crawled into our bed and curled into a ball.

I woke up to a hand stroking my hair,a soft voice whispering words I couldn't quite make out.

"Derek?"I whispered softly.

"It's me baby,I'm so sorry."He whispered back.

I scooted over,gesturing for him to lay with me. He laid down,instantly reaching for me and pulling me into his side.

"I'm so so sorry Jo."

"Shh. Just hold me."I whispered,peeking up at him and noticing the flowers on the nightstand.

"Those for me?"I giggled.

"Yes. I'm so sorry baby,I love you so so much."He mumbled,tightening his hold on me.

"I forgive you."I smiled,nuzzling my face in his muscular chest afterwards.

"It'll never happen again,I swear."He assured,rubbing my back.

"Okay."I nodded,looking up at him.

He leaned down and kissed me softly,his hands still rubbing my back.

"I love you so much baby girl."

"I love you more."I grinned.

"No you don't."He frowned playfully.

"Yes I do."

"No you don't."He persisted,tickling my sides after.

"Okay prove it."I smirked.

"Oh I will."He smirked back.