Liam imagine for -vogue1

Liam imagine requested by @-vogue1

I sighed as I stared at my phone for the billionth time,hoping Liam would text me. It had been a week since we hung out and we never went this long without seeing each other. I sighed and went outside,grabbing my bike I pedaled away towards Liams house.

Tossing my bike on his lawn,I dashed to his front door and rang the doorbell. Liams mom opened the door and immediately let me inside. She told me he was upstairs in his room and to make myself at home since she was heading out to the store.

I thanked her and dashed up the stairs and down the hall towards his room. I heard things being thrown and a slight,animalistic like growl. I quickly grabbed the knob and started to turn it,realizing the door was locked.

"Liam!"I called. I continued banging on the door in hopes that he would open it up. "Liam!"I yelled again.

Huffing in annoyance,I started throwing my body against the door. The feeling in my right arm was starting to fade and I knew I would have a horrible bruise on my entire arm the next day. I wasn't sure when the door had budged open,but the next thing I knew,I was on the ground of Liams bedroom.

Looking around I saw articles of his clothes and some of his shoes thrown all over the floor. His beloved X-box controller was on the ground and his lamp was knocked over. I heard commotion in his adjoined bathroom and I headed towards it.

"Liam? Babe,are you okay?"I yelled throwing my body against the door in hopes that it'd open. "Liam!"I yelled.

"Go away!"I heard his familiar voice,muffled by the door that separated us.

"Liam! Please open the door!"I yelled again. I continued fumbling with the knob,shaking nervously when the door propped open.

"Liam?"I whispered,watching as he sat under the shower with his clothes getting drenched.

"Babe?"I whimpered. He slowly looked up,a pleading look in his eyes.

"Go home,Its not safe for you."He whispered. I sat on the edge of the tub and turned the water off.

"C'mon babe."I whispered,helping him out of the tub. We returned to his room where he stripped,making me blush and turn away. I led him to his bed after he changed,tucking him under the covers and gluing my body to his.

"I'm a monster. I don't deserve you."He whispered,clenching his eyes shut as if he were in pain.

"Don't say that. I love you,you're not going lose me."I assured him,kissing him for emphasis.

"I love you too."He whispered,pulling me closer.