PDA

Stiles:PDA with Stiles can sometimes be awkward,but it's just downright adorable. Whether it's his full on hugs,or him kissing your forehead,he always makes sure you know that he loves you. Dating Stiles is like a full time job,but it's always worth it in the end. He never fails in making you smile and knows exactly what to do and what to say when you are sad.

Derek:PDA with Derek is very rare,but it doesn't mean he doesn't show any. Either he has his arm around your shoulder or waist,or his fingers are laced with yours. Others might think Derek is just a hard ass with no feelings,but with you he's just a big softie. Derek always makes sure your safe,to him you're his #1 priority.

Scott:PDA with Scott is always there. He always is holding your hand and kissing you on the cheek. Scott always makes sure to prove his love to you and tries his hardest to not let you down,even with him being a werewolf. Scott always makes sure to tell you that he loves you right before he has to leave you,along with a passionate sweet kiss.

Isaac:PDA with Isaac has taken time to develop due to his shyness. He always blushes a cute shade of pink when you kiss his cheek. Whenever your holding hands,his will lightly squeeze yours,a sweet gesture. He always hugs you tightly when he walks you home,pouting slightly when he leaves you.

Jackson:PDA with Jackson is never rare. His arm is always thrown over your shoulder and he'll always lean down and whisper something sweet in your ear. Jackson loves it when you wear his clothes,especially his varsity jacket. Jackson always likes to have a hold of your hand when your out in public,squeezing it just to make sure you're there with him.

Aiden:PDA with Aiden always gets the both of you in trouble. Whether it's him full on kissing you while you're at school or the way he always likes to have his large arms wrapped around your waist. Aiden always makes sure to kiss you before he leaves,and will always leave his leather jacket on you when he's not around.