Chapter #12| Russian twins

Warning sexual content ;) also short chapter, sorry.

S I N

"Your d*ck feels so good" Fernando moans. I smirked with my arms folded behind my head watching him ride to his climax. Fernando roll his hips moaning my name and of course worshipping my c*ck, I thrust my hips now and then but I let him take control.

"Move your hips kitten, make me cum" I growled slapping his butt. Fernando comply and bounced fast, sweat roll down his body. With his cum all over my chest, I ran my finger over my chest then tasting his seed.

"Sin!" he screaming coming for the tenth time. His body gave out landing on my chest, I chuckled and flipped us around, it's time to take control now. With one leg over my shoulder and the other under my legs I hammered into him watching my c*ck thrust in out of his gapping hole.

"Such a sl*t" I whispered

"You're so big" he whimpered. I heard a loud bang on my door, I ignored it and continue f*cking Fernando until I heard another bang.

"F*ck off!" I yelled.

"I-I'm coming! AH! I'm coming" he says. His head thrash side to side, his hands grip the bed sheets as he threw his back and screamed shaking violently from his release. His c*ck twitch as I jerk him off, I licked my hand and roughly grip his c*ck.

"Bastard! let go of my Fernando!" someone yelled and continue banging on my door. I growled in annoyance and slip out of Fernando, his legs spread wide with my cum slowly drop out of his hole. Bite marks and scratches covered his body along with his cum. I opened the door revealing that annoying twink from yesterday.

"What" I growled not caring about my naked self. Xander blushed and looked at his feet.

"I-I'm here for F-Fernando" he says. I chuckled.

"We're busy at the moment" I replied

"You beast!" he hissed glaring at me.

"You better f*cking cover up in front of my man Sin" Abele growled at me. I shook my head and stayed where I am, just want them to leave me alone so I can continue f*cking Fernando.

"I am in the middle of f*cking Fernando so now f*ck off and leave us alone" I said. I slam my bedroom door shut and continue making Fernando scream my name.

F E R N A N D O

I whimpered in pain as I woken up, blankets covered my naked body and I blushed remembering what happened hours ago. I read the note Sin left for as he needed to go check Mercury, I sighed not liking been in this club house and not sure how long I'll be staying.

"Yes! you're alive" said Mikey. I blushed.

"W-What's wrong?" I asked

"Cannot believe you had sex with him" he says

"Shut up!" I said. Mikey continue teasing about not being able to walk on my own, he helped me shower, changed and gave me something to eat. By the time he returned back to the room, he's blushing bright pink and giving me the silent treatment.

"What happened?" I asked

"I hate this place" he hissed

"Why?" I asked

"I went to the kitchen to make you a meal and you know who have the decency to be there? Those Russian twins, followed my every move. I told them to leave me alone but as always they don't utter a word nor sound since I've been here. I don't even think they speak English! and here I am looking like an idiot saying a few words I only know in Russian and then they spoke! laughing at me" he replied

"I swear I'm gonna Kill Vettorio for teaching me those words because I just basically said I wanted to suck them off, I am so embarrassed I just want to die in a hole" he says.