Chapter #7| Touch me

Warning sexual content!

S I N

"Been out of town of for a week and already you let Knight Kings MC into my club house" I yelled at my men.

"We didn't know, they were already here before we knew it" Blaze replies. I punch his face and walk around the club house seeing the damages. Suddenly I heard a laugh, I bite my bottom lip, I knew exactly that pathetic laugh belongs to.

"Glad you can join us brother" I said

"Pathetic as always Calvin" Leon replied. Anger boiled within, he proudly wore his leather vest saying President of Knight Kings MC.

"Speaking the truth as always, but we're blood related after all no matter how much I dreamed you'd die in that explosion" I said. I walk behind the small mini bar and poured us a drink, I handed a glass of Scotch to Leon as we raise our glass in the air.

"Such pity" Leon replied then grinned.

"Care to explain" I said as I looked around my damaged club house, Leon only chuckled and finish his drink then smashing the glass on the floor.

"Thought it'll need a new look, don't you think?" he asked. I pulled out my gun and pointed at his head, his gaze meets myself as his smirk grew.

"This again? Calvin you know how much I love pain" he said. Leon shoved the gun away, he touched the golden chain around his neck.

"Time to let go, don't you think" I said. He turned around and went for a punch but I turned around and kicked his stomach.

"Don't you dare!" he roared.

"You killed him! He's everything to me!" said Leon. I forced a smile remembering that day clearly, the moment his so called lover betrayed him but Leon foolishly believed his lies. The proof was shown to him, as stubborn he can be refuse to listen. Leon stormed out of my club house, hearing his bike roared in the distance, runs away as he always do.

****

Parked in front of Fernando's apartment, what the hell am I doing? I sighed not sure what the hell I am doing but instead I find myself standing in front of his front door. I banged the door didn't give sh*t whether is three in the morning.

"Open up" I said loudly not caring about his neighbours. I see the curtains open slightly revealing his shocked expression.

"W-What are you doing here?" he asked. I didn't bother replying as I invite myself inside his home, I turned on his lights and stared at him in lust. Wearing only a large white shirt showing his legs, I fight the urge to bend over his table and f*ck him until I cannot stand anymore. F*ck it's been a while since I had a sex, my c*ck twitch within my jeans.

"Is there a reason for your visit?" Fernando asked

"Don't need a reason kitten, I can come whenever I want" I replied. He sighed, I just wanted to see you but f*ck why the hell did I think that way?

"It's three in the morning" he whined. I slapped his ass making him squeal, my patience is running out, seeing him dress like that simply asking for a death wish. I picked him up as he instantly wrap his legs around my waist. His back hit the wall, I kissed him deeply thrusting my tongue inside his mouth, moans and whimpers filled the silent room.

"Room" I said

"Huh?" he asked breathlessly

"Your room kitten, where is it?" I asked. He directed me to his bedroom, I held him tight then drop him onto his bed.

"W-We can't do w-whatever you're thinking, w-we barely know each other" he said

"Don't give a sh*t" I said. I rip his shirt open, I cursed and lick my lips, he's naked beneath this shirt. I spread his legs wide, his erection standing tall and proud.

"Tempting me wearing just a shirt, no wonder I am losing control" I whispered. I bite down hard onto his nipples, Fernando threw his head back in a moaning mess. He couldn't resist me anymore, the moment he walked into my club looking sexy as hell. I imagine ways I'll f*ck his ass, making him scream beneath me, begging for more, begging for my c*ck thrust inside his tight hole.

"You make me go crazy" I growled. I grip his c*ck, I looked around his room until I something to tie his c*ck. It swelled begging for release, I loved how he moans beneath me it just makes me want to do more and more.

"T-Take ... ah! t-take it off" he moans.

"I'm gonna thrust my c*ck inside you kitten" I whispered nipping on his ear. I trail kissed down his neck then sucked on his nipples once again. I roughly flip him over, his ass raise high in the air, I moaned gripping both globes watching the jiggle as I slap it hard.

"O-Oh  god!" he whimpered. I unzip my jean letting my c*ck free, I slide my d*ck under his balls, my hands grip his hips.

"I won't f*ck you today but I will soon kitten, you won't be able to walk for weeks. By the time I f*ck you baby, you'll be worshipping my c*ck begging me to f*ck you" I said. I roughly thrust my hips forward sliding against his balls. I grip his hair pulling his head back, I continue my rough thrusts hearing his screams of pleasure the tip of my d*ck touch his feeling his pre-cum ooze onto my tip.

"I-I need to cum ... Ngh! ... my d*ck h-hurt so much" he moans. I slapped his ass making him scream once again.

"Shut the f*ck up and take the pleasure I am giving you, you'll cum when I say so" I growled. I continue thrusting until I untied the knot around his d*ck. I then flipped him over seeing his expression when he comes and boy it's worth it. His back arched screaming my name as his d*ck shoot strings of cum all over his chest. I fist my c*ck and came with a loud shout all over his chest, I panted heavily then went down to lick his cum along with my own.

I looked at Fernando passed out from the pleasure I gave, I smirked and went into his bathroom to get a wet towel and clean his body before pulling the blanket over him. I heard something touch my head and a click from a gun.

"Get out of the bathroom" someone says. I raise my hands in the air and slowly turned around revealing Mikey, Fernando's right hand man who was also in the Italian Mafia.

"Never suspect an MC president inside my home" he says. I chuckled.

"Put your gun away before you'll a war" I threatened.

"You don't scare me Sin" he hissed. I chuckled.

"Such a shame, I'm like a boogie man" I joked. I shoved him out of my way and walk to back Fernando's bedroom.

"I'll kill you Sin" Mikey says

"Do it, I deserve it anyway" I replied but he didn't pulled the tripper since there wasn't any bullets. I wipe Fernando's body and lay next to him pulling him close to me before darkness consumes me.