Twenty-Nine

Paul was instantly on top of me, his hands holding down my arms.

"You know what it does to me?"

"I do, Paulie."

"I don't think you do, darling."

He ran one of his hands down my arm, delicately picking up my hand and placing it on his hard member through his boxers.

"I know, daddy..."

"You're going to help fix this little problem then, aren't you?" Paul growled at me.

"Anything for you, baby."

My fingers traced inside the waistband of his boxers as he leaned down to kiss me. His lips met mine in a force of fiery passion, colliding in a battle for dominance. His teeth pulled on my bottom lip, opening my mouth for him to enter. His tongue traced my lips, my mouth, every part of my body felt overtaken by him. He pulled away for air, his lusty eyes meeting mine.

His hands went to my hips, gently massaging circles as his lips met mine again. Paul's hands traced their way down to my now throbbing core. He slipped two fingers inside of my underwear, running them up and down the sensitive skin. His fingers seemed to have a magic touch, igniting a fire within me every time he touched me.

I moaned quietly into our kiss and he pulled away.

"You like that, baby?" He said huskily as he began rubbing me in the perfect spot.

I moaned in response, leaning up to place a kiss on his neck. My hand on the nape of his neck, I pulled him back down to me and our lips met again. Teasing me more, he slipped two fingers inside of me, curling them to make me moan in pleasure.

"Mhmm, Paulie...What about your little problem?" I whispered in his ear.

He slowly pulled his fingers out and placed them in his mouth, pulling them out slowly, tasting me on his tongue. He said nothing, but quickly pulled his t-shirt I was wearing off of my body, kissing each breast tenderly. I pulled down his boxers, fully exposing him to me. I took his member in my hand, massaging slowly as he slowly pulled my underwear down my legs and tossed them onto the floor.

"Lay down, baby..." I told him, rising up from underneath him.

He did as he was told, his fingers never leaving my body as we moved together. I placed myself on top of his legs and lightly ran my nails down his chest, his hips, his legs, causing him to moan in pleasure as the goosebumps formed on his body.

I took him into one of my hands once more, this time, teasing the tip lightly with my thumb as I leaned down to kiss his swollen lips. He started breathing heavier, so I knew he was close to his climax. Removing my lips from his, I flipped my brown hair from out of my face and looked down at the man in front of me.

As I lowered myself onto him, I could only think, how did I get so fortunate?

I began rocking my hips at a steady rhythm and Paul matched my pace with his thrusts. He gripped me at my waist and pulled me down closer to him, our hips still moving in time.

"You're so perfect..." He whispered in my ear, nibbling slightly on it.

He thrust into me harder, hitting the most sensitive spot in me, causing me to let out a loud moan.

"Mhmm...Yes, daddy."

Paul couldn't take my dominance any longer. He flipped us over, our bodies still connected, and began to thrust into me with all he had. The love we made wasn't just for the fun of it, it was for real love. The passion, the desire, the trust.

Our moans became more frequent, each one louder than the one before.

"I love you..." Paul moaned out as he released inside of me.

My climax came not long after as Paul was sloppily thrusting into me, getting those last few moments of pleasure. He pulled out and moved his head to my core, licking up the juices on me, then came back up to place a kiss on my lips, allowing me to taste myself. He pulled me into his arms as our breathing returned to normal.

"I love you, Paulie..." I said quietly.

"I love you too, baby. You know, you're starting to show."

"Am I really?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, darling, but don't worry. You're still beautiful as ever."

"How did you know I was nervous about that?"

"Your eyes...those beautiful green eyes."

"You know me so well, Paul." I said as I laid my head on his chest.

"You think we've finally done it?"

"Done what?"

"Gotten to know each other like we always said we would."

"I think we have." I smiled up at him.

"I do too. Now, let's get some rest, yeah?"

"That'd be lovely."

"Goodnight, gorgeous." 

Paul placed one final kiss on my lips and he pulled the covers tighter around us.

"Goodnight, Paul. I love you."

"I love you too, darling."