Five

Round two commenced and our moans followed the daylight out of the room as the sun was beginning to set. Paul and I now laying in his bed, he pulled me into his arms, tracing random shapes on my back with his fingertips.

"You're so beautiful." Paul said to me.

I blushed at his comment, moving in to kiss him on the lips to say thanks. I was falling under his seductive spell faster and harder than I wanted to. I needed to think before I did anything else or I'd be stuck here, not that I didn't mind it. My indecisive mind would begin to wander and want to explore a whole new world of opportunity, so I knew I couldn't become too attached to his persistent attention. I gently stroked his face and rose from the bed, gathering my clothes from the floor.

"I'll make dinner tonight, okay?" I suggested to Paul.

"You don't have to, love. I'll get it."

"No, I can. I am your assistant after all."

"You're more than that, Amethyst."

"I shouldn't be though."

With that, I left the room and went to mine to get dressed and freshen up. As I exited my room, I could hear Paul on the phone.

Paul's POV

Goodness, what had I done? She now knows for sure I didn't hire her to be my assistant. She probably thought I just hired he as a permanent prostitute. I needed to talk to somone, anyone at this point. I decided to call Linda to talk to the kids who I missed like mad. I dialed the number and waited for somone to answer. After a few rings, a child's voice came through from the other end.

"Good morning, Eastman residence, this is Mary speaking."

That was a dagger right to the heart. Linda had changed her name. I don't want to place any blame, but I didn't want a divorce. She and the kids now lived in Tuscon, Arizona.

"'Ello Mary!" I said cheerfully

"Daddy! How are you?" Mary squealed in excitement. Daddy...I could hear Amethyst's words replaying in my mind.

"I'm doing well, dear. How are you?"

"I'm bored, Daddy. Summer is a real drag."

"Aren't you having fun with your siblings?"

"Sometimes." I could just see her shrugging her shoulders. Suddenly, I had an idea.

"Mary, would you like to come spend the rest of the summer with me?"

"Oh, yes please! Daddy, that would be wonderful!"

"Alright, dear. Just let me talk to your mother."

While Mary went to find Linda, my thoughts wandered to Amethyst. Her beautiful body, her soft hair, the way her fingertips danced across my skin like a ballerina...

Linda soon came on the line and we worked it out that Mary would fly out next week and spend the rest of the summer with me.

As I hung up the phone, I realized that this would be a tough situation. Just thinking of Amethyst put me in the mood, and with having Mary around, I would have to control myself even more. What a difficult situation this would be. I would have to tell Amethyst at dinner, but first I needed to solve the problem that my thoughts placed in my trousers.