Twenty-One

The kids were long in bed and the alcohol Paul and I had been drinking that night was beginning to take effect on our tired bodies. We both had needed some sort of relief from the past few stressful days, so it was just our luck that the alcohol cabinet was full and at our disposal.

"Paulieee..." I slurred out, climbing into his lap while we sat on the bed.

"Yes, baby?" He still possessed the capacity to speak clearly, but I could tell his mind was cloudy just by looking in those beautiful hazel eyes.

"Want to know a secret?" I whispered in his ear, nibbling slightly on his earlobe.

"What is it darling?" He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"I want you..."

"Mhm, I want you too."

He responded by placing a kiss on my lips, dragging his tongue across my bottom lip, earning access to my mouth. Exploring each other with tongues and hands, the clothes began to come off, the kiss growing sloppier as our hands worked and traveled.

The shirt of Paul's that I was wearing hit the floor, as did the pajama bottoms Paul had put on earlier in the night, leaving us both in our undergarments.

"Beautiful as always..." I could taste the alcohol on his lips, but I'm sure mine were the exact same.

Taking me into his arms, he laid me down on the bed, running his hands over my bare body causing the chills to form like icicles on a cold winter's night. His touch was warm, melting the chills away like snow as his fingers danced along my skin and his lips touched my skin. My neck, my collarbone, my breasts, my stomach, my thighs, his touch was everywhere. I could feel myself becoming wet under his control as his fingers traced the waistband of my lacy underwear.

"Just take them off already, daddy. I need you..." I called out desperately.

Pulling the underwear off of my body slowly, he ran his hands down my bare legs and back up, stopping his hands at my hips as he leaned down to my core to place a gentle kiss. Licking up the wetness that was there, his mouth came back to mine, the alcohol now mixed with the taste of myself.

"You're more intoxicating than the alcohol, gorgeous..."

He teased me, running himself up and down my core.

"Stop teasing, Paulie...Show me what you've got, baby."

At my words, he slowly thrust his way inside of me.

In and out, our hips rocking in time to the beat of our own drunken music. We sang the notes with our moans, our touches making the quiet drumming noises as our skin met in fiery touches.

"Right there, Paulie..."

He every touch and sensation was striking every nerve in my body in the perfect way. I could feel my release building and judging by the lines edged on Paul's beautiful face, his was too.

"Close, baby?"

"Mhmm, yes..." He moaned out.

His pace began to grown faster and more powerful by the second.

The force of his thrusts evoked a scream from my throat. Screaming obscenities I released around him and his release filled my body with more warmth than our touch.

Our heartbeats began to slow and I lay on Paul's chest, listening to his gentle heart return to normal.

"I love you, Amethyst."

"I love you too, Paul."

"On scale of one to ten, how drunk do you think we are?" He chuckled at his own question, but began to draw various shapes on my back with his fingers as I processed his words.

"Eight."

"Is that combined, baby?" Paul placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Mhm, yeah."

He giggled at my illogical response, knowing we were way past eight.

"What does that mean?"

"We won't remember this in the morning..." I giggled, becoming more drowsy by the second.

"Get some rest, darling. I love you."

"I love you too, Paulie."

I felt Paul's hands running through my brown hair as I fell asleep. His quiet humming lulled me to sleep in his arms as I settled into a world of dreams.