Twelve

I awoke in Paul's arms the next morning, but not to peaceful snoring or the delicate grace of the sunlight across the wooden floor. The phone was ringing ferociously downstairs in the office, so I quickly hopped out of bed, not caring that I didn't have any clothes on, and ran downstairs as fast as I could. On my way, I noticed Mary's door was still shut, thank goodness, but I hoped she wouldn't come down to see me completely in the nude.

"Good morning, this is the McCartney residence, this is Paul's assistant Amethyst speaking."

"Is that what he calls you then?" A husky voice said over the phone.

"Excuse me? Who may I ask is calling?"

"That's none of your business. Who are you really? A prostitute that lives in his house?"

"I'm afraid you have the wrong number." I began to hang up the phone.

"Stop acting stupid, you ignorant girl!" The voice boomed through the microphone.

"I'm sorry, we don't accept calls from the rude and ignorant themselves."

With that, I hung up the phone without a second thought and quickly made my way back upstairs to Paul's room. He was stirring and I climbed back in bed beside him.

"Mmm..Morning, love. Where were you?" Paul pulled me back into his arms.

"The phone was ringing downstairs so I had to go get it."

"You could have just let it go."

"That wasn't in the job description." I smirked at Paul and pecked his lips.

"Who was it?"

"I have no idea. They were quite rude, calling me a prostitute and such."

"Did they really?" Paul asked in shock.

"They did. It was quite creepy."

"That's it. No more answering the phone for you." Paul kissed me and pulled me on top of him.

"Paul, I'm your assistant. It's my job. You don't need to worry."

"You're more than just my assistant. You're my girlfriend and no one is going to hurt you in any way, shape, or form."

"I'm still you assistant though." I told him, looking straight into his eyes.

"You don't have to be." He told me sternly.

"Then what would I do? I wouldn't have a job, a place to live, anything."

"You'd have me." 

The room around me seemed to stop for a moment. I simply took in all that has happened to me recently. A new job, a new found love, a whole new life in general for which I was so incredibly thankful for.

"I can't do that, Paul. I work for you."

"You don't have to anymore."

"Paul, stop. I've told you this before. You don't know me enough for this."

"I know you exactly."

"Paul, really-" 

"You don't believe me, but I know. I know every facet of your personality, I know how you feel just by looking at you, I know what every little movement of your mouth means. You've told me your past, we live the present, and I want you to be my future. Amethyst, I love you more than you think I do. I love you more than loving you if ever such as thing is possible."

His words were so strong, so sincere. I could see the love in his eyes, which is when it hit me. I knew all the same things about him he said he knew about me, and I desired to be his future and wanted him as mine.

"You're right." I told him.

"I'm right?"

"You're right. About everything. About your love, my love, our love."

"I'd never thought that a woman would tell me that I was right." He smiled at me.

"There's a first for everything."

Paul pulled me into a passionate kiss that transformed into an intense make-out session. Our bodies and tongues intertwining in the light of the morning sun and our breathing spaced. Paul pulled away from our kiss and  looked me dead in the eye.

"I don't want you to work for me anymore."

I sighed and accepted his statement.

"Okay, Mr. McCartney."

Paul smirked at my comment and grabbed my butt, shocking me for a second.

"Who's going to do all the paperwork now, Mr. McCartney?"

"I'll just have to hire someone else."

"Will you be able to afford it, Mr. McCartney?" I questioned innocently.

"Of course I can, gorgeous. But, she won't be making as much as you, or getting the same job perks that's for sure. I guess I'm giving you a promotion that no one can steal."

"So I'll be given a new title, Mr. McCartney?"

"You've already been given it."

"Can you repeat it for me, Mr. McCartney?" I purred in his ear. 

I could feel his growing hardness against my leg.

"Mine."

Paul flipped us over so he was on top of me and began kissing all over my body. His mouth made its way to one of my nipples and he began licking and sucking on it like it was a cherry lollipop. He made his way to the other one and gave it equal attention, earning many subdued moans from my lips. He trailed his kisses down to my now throbbing core and ran his tongue up my folds before placing a kiss on my opening. He began darting his tongue in and out of me causing the pleasure to build up within me like a balloon being filled to its maximum.

"Paul, oh my gosh..."

He continued toying with my core with his talented tongue, placing kisses every so often to balance out his act.

I was now so close to my climax and the sounds of my pants and moans filled the room. I hoped with my everything that Mary wasn't awake, but only for an instant.

"Paul, I'm so close baby..."

Paul rose from my core to look me dead in the eyes.

"I'm not your baby."

He immediately went back to work and my release continued building up inside of me.

"You're-you're my..."

With a slow roll of his tongue, my release came and quietly I moaned.

"You're my daddy." I said while my breathing was still unsteady.

"You better believe I am."

Paul continued giving my core attention with his mouth, licking up every last bit of my juices before shoving two fingers inside me.

"Oh my gosh..."

He twisted and curled his fingers and when he saw I was about to let out yet another release, his mouth found mine and he swallowed my moans in his kiss.

His mouth returned to my core and he cleaned me up once more. I lay motionless on the bed, the waves of pleasure still running their course throughout my body. Paul sat on my hips, giving me the perfect glimpse of his member, needing its own attention. I smirked at him and he smiled back.

"Your turn, daddy."