Chapter one: How I Met Gaara

My P.O.V. Btw, if I write (Y/N) that means your name.

Gaara, the red-headed 5th Kazekage, lived in the sand village with his big brother Kankuro, his big sister Temari, and me, (Y/N), which I have to protect him from different villages and from the Akatsuki who want the Shukaku from him. I'm sorta like his bodyguard and his friend.

FLASHBACK:
We first met when I was wandering around the world to search for my parents who had gone missing because of the Akatsuki. I found the sand village when I was wandering and then I was walking around the sand village and I sat down on a bench, at the park, alone. I was crying because I missed my mom and dad and I was lonely for a long time.

I was 12 at the time and Gaara was 13. Then Gaara came from behind me and touched my shoulder. "What are you doing here alone?" Gaara asked me in his monotone voice. I turned around and I saw a red-headed boy. I was a bit scared because I heard some people talking about him that he was a monster. I didn't want to be rude so I just answered him. I said" I'm lonely. I have no parents because the Akatsuki took them from me. I have no one..." I said with tears still in my eyes.

"She's just like me.... With no one to care for us..... No parents.... No one...." Gaara thought in his mind. "Why don't you come with me?" Gaara said with a little bit of care in his voice and holding out his hand. "O-ok. What's your name?" I asked. "Gaara." He answered. "I'm (Y/N)." I said holding his hand. We both walked to his home, him holding my hand so I don't get lost.

TIME SKIP:

When we got to Gaara's home, Temari and Kankuro were sitting in the living room and Kankuro asked, " Who is this?" "(Y/N)." Gaara answered. "So, how about I train you so you could be a help to me? you could protect me from people who want to KILL me." Gaara asked. "Ok." I said to him.

TIME SKIP:

   1 year later I was trained by Gaara and now I'm as strong as him, Temari, and Kankuro. So I started the job of protecting him when he becomes kazekage and I'll enjoy it.
FLASHBACK OVER

Now I'm 16 years old and Gaara is 17 and proudly the 5th Kazekage of the sand village. (I changed the age recently since when I first made it in 6th grade years ago, I used my own age to reflect the character lol so don't think you're crazy since it changed)