Chapter Three

Jordanne's POV

"You really think we can take down a hundred Withers?" I questioned Lilly. "In a small group. Not to mention Bayani is with us."

She smiled. "Yep, I have great faith in us."

I heard Bayani scoff. "Yeah, total faith in a team that consists of fangirls that obsess over us and bands way too much."

"Now Bayani," I said. "If you don't like this team, you can go. Leave the knife at the door and try not to die."

"Maybe I will!" He said. "But you guys would grieve if I died and you know it."

I heard Dylan shout. "Wouldn't count on that."

"They would. Well, actually, maybe not Jordanne because she hates my guts."

I was surprised. "I never said I hated you."

"So you wouldn't stab me?" He questioned.

I held up the knife. "Never said that either."

"Jordanne," Dylan walked up beside our little group. "You know you wouldn't. But, uh, just in case I should probably hold the knife."

I held the knife close to me. "Not my baby." He just raised an eyebrow. "Never."

Lilly put her hand on my shoulder. "Jordanne, we need to make sure you don't harm anything other than the Withers. It's going to be okay, I promise."

"I'm noooot ooooookay!" I sang shouted. "Well I'm not o-fucking-kay!"

Bayani leaned over to Dylan. "This girl is crazy."

"Hey!" I glared at him. "I'm right here you know."

He rolled his eyes. "Wonder where you got that idea."

"Bayani," Lilly said. "I haven't gotten the knife from her yet, I'd back off."

He scoffed. "What is she going to do, stab me?"

"Yes!" Lilly shouted. "She's holding a freaking knife, what do you think she's going to do? Make you toast?"

"I can handle her," he smirked. "Don't worry."

"Okay, if she stabs you in the middle of the night, don't ask me to help." Lilly said.

He leaned over to Dylan again. "You'll make sure she doesn't stab me in the middle of the night, right?"

Dylan shrugged. "At this rate, she'll probably stab me to get to you."

"Can I talk to you alone?" Bayani asked. Dylan shrugged and they went to the back where all the beds were.

I could pick up a couple of words. I... Would... You...

After a couple of minutes I got really curious and decided to sneak closer. I heard someone clear their throat.

"Jordanne," Dylan said. I stayed still hoping he didn't see me and was just talking about me or something. "We can see you." Dang it, caught.

I sighed and peeked through the curtain. "What are you guys talking about?"

"Nothing," Bayani said a little too quickly.

Dylan sighed. "We're talking about a plan to make sure you don't stab him."

"Mmhhmm, suuuuure," I said sarcastically. Then a thought came to me. "Does wittle Wayani have a crush? On who? Since when? Ooh, tell me."

Bayani rolled his eyes. "Chill. I don't have a crush."

"You do too," I said. "Why else would you need to talk in private? One of you likes someone, I can feel it."

"Nah," he said. "I hate everyone here except Dylan."

"Bitchani please!" I scoffed.

Dylan started laughing. Bayani had a different reaction. "What did you just call me?"

"Bitchani," I rolled my eyes.

Lilly walked over to where we were, hyperventilating and freaking out. Bayani pulled her over to him. (#Layani asf) "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Th-there's a baby Wither in here," she stuttered. My eyes widened.

I gasped. "A baby?!" Before anyone could stop me I ran over to the front of the base. I was greeted by a small, one headed Wither. "He shall be named Ricardo."

"How can you just so calmly touch that thing? It's trying to kill us!" Lilly yelled.

"Ricardo wouldn't hurt a fly," I argued. He shot out a little fire ball. "Awhhhhh, he shot his first fireball."

"Jordanne," Bayani said. "If 'Ricardo' is here, his mother is sure to be around. And she is not going to be a happy momma."

"You're just jealous because Ricardo loves me and not you. Ricardo, fireball attack!"

"Oh no no no," Lilly said. "That thing is dangerous, we are not keeping him."

"Ricardo has feelings too!" I turned to the baby Wither. "Don't listen to them."

"He seems to be reacting fine to Jordanne," Dylan said. "Maybe we could even teach him to kill other Withers. I say he is not half bad."

I sprang to my feet. "You mean we can keep him?" Dylan looked at Lilly and Bayani. Lilly sighed and agreed.

"Majority rules," Dylan stated. "You can keep him."

"Yay!" I squealed. "Thank you Dylan and Lilly. Watch out Bayani, Ricardo is my pet now." I evilly smile and walked away with Ricardo right behind me.

_____

A/N

Heyo! So, Ricardo. I HAVE A BABY WITHER! Yaaaaaay! Do you guys like Ricardo? I hope you do!

Anywho, if you enjoyed this chapter, make sure to leave a vote, comment, or maybe even recommend it? Lilly will see you on Friday!

Until next chapter. (Ricardo making baby Wither noises)

-Jordanne