Prologue

Lilly's POV

"Come on, this plan has got to work." Bayani said.

"The last one didn't." Jordanne glared.
"That was only a minor flaw." Bayani laughed.

I rolled my eyes. "It's been a week and all of California is hiding from the Withers. It hasn't even hit the whole state yet everyone around us is all in hiding. These Wither robots are scaring everyone! And if it spreads too far, were never going to get rid of them." I told them, hopefully to get them to stop arguing. Jordanne and Jordan never seemed to get along.

And that's why we've stuck with calling him Bayani, that way no one gets confused when we say Jordanne or Jordan.

"It's basically a zombie apocalypse." Dylan added. "But with some mutant robots that multiply and shoot off everything in sight." He laughed.

"Not the time for jokes." Jordanne glared. "Can I say my plan? Yes? Okay." She smiled and began to tell us her plan. "I've been talking with another team who's in the same boat as us, and they've got extra weapons. We just need to meet up with them and then we can be on our way. There's probably around forty or fifty Withers around the area, so we can talk with other teams to see who's going to take out what section. The main goal is to not lose anyone. We're not in The Games anymore, this is real life. The robot Withers won't just stun us and make us disappear to the losing zone, these can actually hurt, and maybe even kill us. I mean, you saw what happened last time we took Bayani's plan, and how someone got hurt. We can't risk that again." Jordanne became very serious. I've been friends with her for a long time, and she's all about having fun and being chill, and when she gets this serious, it's important not to get on her bad side.

"Exactly." I added. "There were reports that many have been hospitalized due to explosions, and we're lucky no one has been killed. These things are dangerous, we can't afford to lose anyone." I said.

"So what? We're just going to meet up with this other team whom we know nothing about? And then what? Try to get back to our underground base without being seen by some mutant robot Wither? Hypothetically that works, then what? We try to kill the Withers? There's four of us! We don't even know any of the other teams, they could be seeing this totally different from how we are! You guys don't understand how this is! We have NO PLAN! This is stupid and we need a much better plan than this. We can't afford being caught." Bayani scoffed.

"We need the weapons before we can actually start to attack the Withers. I say Jordanne here has a pretty good plan." Dylan said, but it seemed as if Jordanne ignored him and looked Bayani straight in the eye.

"Listen here, fuckboy, I never said I wanted to work with you. And I've tried to be fair and chill about this because Lilly and Dylan said it would hurt us in the long run if we fought every few seconds. But it seems I'm the only one with a plan here, and you've come up with nothing that will help unless it involves using one of us as bait. And for the record, you are hella annoying me, and I would so punch you right now, but I'm professional. So consider yourself lucky. You saw me in The Games, and I'm a pretty strong girl." Jordanne smirked and turned away from him.

Bayani laughed a bit. "What?" Jordanne snapped.

"When did you start saying 'hella?'" Bayani asked.

"Is that all you got from that?" I asked Bayani. "Seriously, dude, I would stay on her good side. Her bad side is a scary place to be at. Trust me, I've been there." I informed him.

Bayani shrugged. "I think I can handle a girl."

Jordanne groaned and picked up a rock from the ground, and threw it at Bayani. It didn't actually hit him and she wasn't even aiming for him. This girl has great aim, and in fact was aiming directly over his head, probably just to scare him.

"Alright, alright, calm down, dude." Bayani said. Dylan made a smart idea to stay quiet in the Jordanne vs Jordan fight.

"You guys seriously need to get over yourselves and start working as a team." I told them. "It's late, get some sleep, I'll be in contact with the team with weapons as we are going to go through with Jordanne's plan. We leave at sunrise." I told them all.

No more words were spoken as Jordanne and I walked to "the girl" side of the hideout and Bayani and Dylan walked to "the guy" side of the hideout.

This, this is going to be a long journey.

Authors note
HEY GUYS
LILLY HERE

Welcome to the sequel to The Fangirl Games!

This book will follow the same schedule we had for the last book. Jordanne updates on Tuesdays, and I will update on Fridays.

If you want to check more of us out:
Lilly: AllTimeLilly
Jordanne: TheFemaleWriterGirl

Thank you for reading and I hope you are excited for this book! If you enjoyed the prologue, please leave a vote!

Keep smiling, it looks good on you.

-Lilly