[Reward]

SCENE 4 [Reward]

Narrator1: The news had spread and Leia’s pictures are filling the news papers. Headlines had her, the warning she had blown blasted people’s minds. But her warning isn’t enough to change these people. The thought of being changed, it’s not that easy. Commitment, it is. One word and it is to be done. More action is needed to make these people react. So they went to a near TV station to spread the word all over before the end…

Leia: *whispering to Livius’ left ear*

           Where’s my reward? Isn’t it here yet? Am I done with my task? Can I meet my father     now?

Livius: *whispering back*

             Just wait… You still need to get things done and your father? Just trust God… He’s got him in good hands. Better pray instead.

                      *photo journalists captured every move of Leia and Livius*

Narrator2: They tried to pull their selves out of the crowd for it is quite suffocating there (crowd of journalists, cameramen, and others who just want to look).

Leia: *gasping for breath*

            I-I feel like my heart is breaking into shards. I-it’s p-painful… I-I  c-can’t… breathe properly. Can we not go back to your house?

Livius: *panicking a bit*

             W-we can’t… the crowd won’t let us. They need the scoop; they will wring your neck 'til they can squeeze no more. But if we tell them about God and his orders, they’d probably laugh. We need to prove our faith or else it’s the end our mission… to bring peace and harmony… to change these doings for a better life.

Leia: *coughs heavily* … thought God was… Here…!? Where is he?! … My reward… where is it?! Look at me Livius… I’m dy---ing.

Narrator1: She fell flat on the floor, thrusting her shoulders upon the cold tiles of the building, coughing out blood, and fighting for oxygen. The crowd had begun to swarm over the small and fragile body, curiously staring at her.

Civilian1: what had happen to her? She looks pathetic and she’s so skinny… are you her older brother?

Livius: *he weakly answered* no…

*he then stood up in tears*

Livius: People, why are you all like that? You need to see someone suffering before you move and care. Are you really humans? The seven capital sins… I know we can’t avoid it, but somehow, we need to lessen it. Can’t we?

Narrator2: People silenced themselves and the TV station aired the news, sending it to other countries so that the word will spread. It is as if something touched their hearts to soften and to believe. Spreading the word without any hesitation? It really is a miracle.

Narrtor2: A light shone right in front of them and a voice aroused.

God: *a voice passed through Livius’ ears*

           She already got her reward.

Narrator1: What kind of reward did Leia get; how did she obtain it? How did she become an instrument of peace? These questions, I’m leaving them to all of you. 

                                                                               -FIN-