[Change]

SCENE 3[Change & Action]

Narrator1: Leia did God’s instructions. She heaved the stone and said the word. The cerulean light appeared again and a lad’s hand reached for her.

Livius: *smiling* you’re here. Finally. *gasps* This is year 2000. Introduce yourself please.

Leia: *dazed* who are you? Are you the one God’s talking about?

Livius: I’m Livius and yes, I’m the one he’s talking about. He sent you here to warn us to make things better before everything ends.

Leia: I cannot understand what is happening right now… What are you saying? I really can’t understand. And about the reward, what kind of reward is it?

Livius: you’ll see…

Narrator2: Livius took some food form the kitchen and gave it to Leia. It was her first time eating bread and drinking clean water. She smiled at him and asked him things.

Leia: What is this? It’s soft and it made my stomach satisfied for the first time! Thank you.

Livius: That’s called bread. Uh, What kind of food are you eating in that place? Is there really food in that kind of environment?

Leia: There is. I don’t know what it is but still we’re eating it just to survive.

Livius: “We’re”? you mean you’re not alone in that place?

Leia: Yes, I am with my father. I left him there for God had told me that I need to trust. I did.

Livius: How old are you? How old is he?

Leia: He said that my age is 7 and he is 21. Why?

Livius: Nothing, I thought you were older than me, but you’re not... Now I get it, you’re a product of premarital sex.

Leia: how old are you? What’s “premarital sex”?

Livius: I’m 15 and the thing that you’re asking? Just ignore it, it’s nothing.

Narrator1: He let her sleep inside his closet when the sun had hidden itself. He kept her as God instructed. When she had woken up, she saw herself on a mirror.

Scared by her own reflection, she woke Livius and told him about what she saw.

Leia: I saw a scary creature on that frame hanging on your closet! She’s moving!

Livius: That’s you. Haven’t you noticed your body? It’s small and ugly. Listen, I don’t detest your figure and I’m not insulting you, I’m just telling you the truth.

Narrator2: She looked at the mirror, shaking. She cannot accept the fact that she’s a freak. Her bulging green eyes are covered in tears; falling on her knees.

Leia: I-I cannot stay like this. What should I do to make myself acceptable? How?!

Livius: you do not need to look beautiful just to be accepted. Just stay the way you are.

Leia: But…

Livius: It’s okay, now is the time… You need to go out. Tell the people that you’re from the future so that they will be aware of their doings. You’re here to change everything for good.

Narrator1: She timidly stood up and looked at Livius’ blue eyes. They went to the forest where people cut trees. There, the people who are working stopped and stared at Leia.

Livius: See this girl? She’s from the future. Listen to her.

Leia: Stop these… Stop cutting down these trees! I am from the future that he is saying and it is true. My life there, it’s hopeless. I survived but if you continue this, you will live the way I lived. So if you don’t want to, then I would suggest that you stop this insanity. Abusing nature, it’s so…

People: What the hell are you saying, freak? You’re just a little girl from a poor family and this? This is our life! We live to work and to earn.

Leia: You don’t understand! You need to stop before you regret things. So please stop!

Narrator2: The sky thundered; it rained so hard. And their equipments exploded into fragments.

God: I sent her to warn you… But you did not believe. Should I punish you right now? I did not create you to destroy; I created you to take care of this world… to maintain. But you did not do what is to be done. Now, will you believe her? Will you believe me again?

People: … *silence*