''i need you''

~WARNING RATED R SENCE~ 

~Justin's pov~

Went to bed alone, since Carter wouldnt sleep in the bed with me. Who told her no sex for awhile and why!? As i walked out of the room to get food, Carter was tossing and turning on the little couch. Shaking my head, i had to move her to the bed.

I picked her up bridal style, and took her into the bedroom. Laying her carefully down, i kissed the top of her head. Turning around to walk away she grabbed my hand. ''Stay'' she mubbled. Smiling i walked around to my side of the bed and laid ontop of the covers.

''its cold'' she shivered. Pulling her closer, she snuggled up to me. ''better'' i whispered. ''mhm'' and she was asleep. Playing with her hair, her phone buzzed. Grabbing it and checking it was from unknown number. ''Aye girl, just got my phone back. where r u now? are you ok?'' 

Putting it back on the table, snuggling up to her, i took a nap.

~Carter's Pov~

Waking up, with justin cuddled next to me. Looking over i seen my phone blink. Meaning i had a txt. Reading it i was so surprised. My foster sister, kelsey, she left to go to LA with a new family and they found out she went to a overaged party and took her phone away for a long time.

Texting her, i felt Justin's arm going lower.  

''Aye'' i muttered moving it back up. ''I need you'' he nimbled on my ear. ''Baby its early'' i said leaning over to face him. ''No sex for a while anyway'' i said. ''Who told you that and why'' he said placing little kisses on my neck/collar bone. 

''Kenny because your over worked and you were sicking yourself'' i spoken. ''sex would calm me down. plus if you want me as much as i want you, youd not listen to him'' he muttered between the kisses. 

''Cmon, baby'' his husky voice against my ear. I was getting so turned on. Justin always made me horny as he kissed my neck. Pulling him on top of me, he placed his lips on mine. 

Letting moans slip through my lips he knew i was wanting it. Sucking down on my neck, his hand played with the top of my pants. Sliding my tongue into his mouth exploring it, he slowly slide my pants off. 

Puttingmy hand down his pants grabbing his ass. I just took them all the way off. Feeling his pluge against my thigh i got wetter. His hand travled down to my clit. Starting to rubb my area i bit my lip. 

Arching my back as he kept going he stopped to take my panties off. Switching positions so i was on top, i kissed down his chest while rubbing his pluge. 

He moaned lightly as i took his boxers off and sucked on his balls.He moaned louder at this point. 

Taking his lengh into my mouth slowly, he couldnt take it anymore. Grabbing my hair in his hand, he moved my head faster. Making his lengh hit the very back of my thraot, he moaned so much louder. Thrusting his lips to my mouth he was getting tighter. 

Before he cummed into my mouth i stopped. He pushed me up and pinned me to the wall. Sucking back on my neck, i wrapped my legs around his waist. Placing himself in place, he put the tip at my opening. 

Before i could take a breath he slammed into me. Digging my nails into his back, he went harder. Moaning so loud he moved over back to the bed. 

~Justin's Pov~

Sex with Carter made me so much more relaxed. I cant explain how or why but i felt better. Today is finally a free day for me. So im not doing shit but hanging in bed with my angel. After sex we laid in bed naked watching Teen Wolf. Carter was on her phone alot. 

''Who are you talking to'' i asked nervously. ''My foster sister from like 6 families ago. We became bff than we got into same family but they didnt want us'' she said softly. ''Ohh, is she pretty'' i said to get a reaction from her. 

She quickly turned around and hit my arm. ''Do that again'' i said. ''Why'' she chuckled. ''Your boobs giggle'' i said winking. Than she pulled the sheet up to cover body. ''Awww'' i said pouting. She giggled. 

As it was hitting dinner time, i heard her belly growl. ''Cmon ill take you out to eat'' i pushed her up ''go shower and change''. She nodded and got up. 

Getting up too, i got into my bag and got out a nice new shirt and black jeans. Fixing my hair and putting on smelly stuff. Carter came out from the bathroom  

She had Gery skinnys and a black v-neck on. She looked so fuckable. Her hair was straight and she had some makeup on. 

Finishing  getting ready she grabbed his phone and we headed to the car.

-----------

(a/n): im prolly done writing these storys but idk yet thanks for reading. Keep reading, commenting and voting