''Your like a shadow''

~Carter's Pov~

Its been weeks since our 1 month. We've been on tour now almost a month. Ive been super happy with  how things are going with Justin and i. Althought we are heading back to Canada for a few days.We were gonna spend a day with Justin's parents. Alfredo is meeting us there, which will be cool. Justin's been realy sleepy. Twist is with us, which means we can smoke. Of course we have. Justin and him are passed out. Its 3am, i put away the rest of our weed. I went to grabb something to eat than i went back to bed. Justin and Twist were laying out on the floor in the living room area. I went and showered than i put on yoga shorts and than a loose tanktop. Creeped into the bed, pulling the covers over me. When i woke up i heard thunder. Jerking up to go see where we were. Justin and Twist were looking out the window pointing at the sky.''Whats going on"' i walked up behind them. Justin jumped and Twist looked back than back to the window.  ''Its raining bad'' twist said looking at the strike of lighting that just hit. ''Baby, youve been asleep while'' Justin said tugging me towards him. ''Well i was up longer than you'' i snapped at him. ''Calm down'' Twist said turning and looking at me. "Where are we?" I asked sitting on the couch. ''Canada'' Justin whispered in my ear as he kissed me neck. ''Baby, stop'' i  winded as i moved my neck away. ''Baby, when we spend the day with my dad and grand parents you cant say we smoke'' justin said looking at me in the eyes. ''I wasnt going to'' i said putting my hand on his face.''Ok you love birds, no making out i had enough of that last night!'' Twist barked as he sat down.

After another hour, we finally got to Justin's grandparents' house. Justin got off first and ran into the house.Twist and i got off and stood by the dooe once we walked in. ''Hello Carter, im Bruce'' his grandpa walked up to me holding out his hand. ''Im Carter, obviously''  i said laughing. ''Im Justins grandma'' his grandma said putting something in the fridge. ''Hello'' i said holding my arm. Twist looked at me and smiled. Justin was in his old bedroom doing god knows what.''Is he treating you good?'' Bruce said, as he grabbed onto his wife's hand. ''Yes sir, he is. Very good'' i said nodding and smiling. ''Thats good'' he said smiling. ''Are you scaring her away?'' Justin asked putting his hand on his grandpas back. ''No, i dont think so''  Bruce said nervously. ''Nope hes not'' i said shly smiling. ''Good,'' he said smiling as he sat down. His grandma went over and slide her fingers through his hair. ''No dont'' he said swatting her away. ''Still obsessed with the hair'' she giggles. ''Yeah i know it can be annoying'' i butted it. Everyone was laughing but Justin. ''Jerk'' he barked. ''Aye'' Twist yelled out. ''Im going to the bus'' i said walking to the door. 

Walking on the bus that was parked in the drive away. I got in the and the door shut. I got up into one of the side bunks where, i creeped up in one and shut the certain. I heard the door open and shut again. I closed my eyes and turned over. I heard the bedroom door slide open and shut again. Thinking whoever it was, was gone i turned back over and sighed. Feeling someones persent i tightly closed my eyes. My heart beat  was getting faster. The certain flew open, Justin. ''Im sorry Carter, i didnt mean it'' he said. Putting his arms under my body, i started moving out of the bunk. ''Justin dont'' pouting like a baby. ''Not im putting you down till you forgive me'' he said. ''I forgive you.'' i wined. ''I love you'' he said snuggling his nose into my neck. ''I love you too'' i said running my fingers through his hair.  ''Im sleeping in my old bed, and so are you so r u sleeping in that?'' he looked down at me. ''Yes'' i said stroking his soft skin. He smiled and interwined his hand with mine. 

Walking into his old bedroom, he looked around before crashing onto the bed. Putting his arms behind his head, his grandma came standing in the door way. ''You guys want more blankets?'' she asked folding her arms. ''No Grandma. We're ok'' Justin answered. ''Alright, just remember the rule'' she said looking blankly at us. ''Whats that'' i asked looking back at her. ''No sex'' she said smiling as she walked out shutting the door. I looked back at Justin and he was covering his face laughing. ''Justin, we arent'' i said tilting my head. ''No, i swear. I didnt tell her or them anything'' he sat up and grabbed my hand. Pulling me to the space between his legs. ''I didnt, i only want you to do it when you want to'' his voice said so soft, so caring. ''I know but i dont know when that will be'' i said looking down. ''Itll be fine, i dont care. Ill wait as long as you want'' he said. Pulling my chin up so i was looking at him. ''I love you'' he whispered. ''I love you too justin'' i whispered. He pulled me down and we laid on the bed. Talking bout everything.