''So does this mean''

~Carter's Pov~

Justin took me out for a movie, we seen the new fast and furious. Than we took me to this new resturant place on the outside of town. No one from school was there, which was nice. We spent all night talking and had a great time. I felt like there was endless time and no one else in the world but us. Ive never had this feeling. We headed back to his place at like 9. When we got home, i knew it was time for reality.

Jerking up from being shooking, i seen Justin sitting on the guest bed. ''Are you ok?" he asked.'' Yeah im fine. howd you?'' ''You screamed'' he cut me off. ''Im sorry, im ok. Just go back to bed.'' i said falling back down into the position i was laying in. ''Its 2am, i wont be able to get back to sleep. Um may i ask why you keep having these bad dreams, or at least what happens in these dreams?'' he asked looking into my eyes. Sighing, i knew i had to tell him or he wouldnt let go. ''There bout Jack., either him raping me or killing me'' i said closing my eyes. ''Carter, he cant hurt you anymore. Maybe you should see someone, to talk about it'' he said grabbing my hand. ''Justin, i think i do too. Im sorry, but i just dont wanna. Ill get over it just my lfie isnt that good still so its gonna stick out'' i told sitting up. Justin pulled me closer to him. ''You can talk to me, if you ever need to. I can make your life better, well i can try anyways'' chulcking he looked away from me. ''Your right, you can try'' i said giggling.

We spent a few hours talking, than i fell asleep. When i had woken up to my alarm clock i was in Justin's arms. Slipping out of his hold to look thru my cloest. I grabbed a pair of old dark blue jeans and a black cut off shirt. It hung little over my belt. I loosely curled my hair, than  put some eye make up on and walked outta the bathroom. 

We had only 25 mins before we had to leave for school. Justin was still sleeping in my bed. Cuddling my pillow, i started giggling. I walked over to him and poked his side. He twitched and started waking up. ''W-what?!" he growned walking up. ''Its time to get yo ass out of bed, only 20 mins till we gotta leave for school.'' i said walking to the door. ''W-wait.'', he pasued, ''come here''. I walked back over to him.

He sat up, stretching he wrapped his arms around me. ''Sorry for sleeping in here'' he said looking into my eyes. ''Dont be, i actually stayed asleep'' i said, smiling. ''Good,'' he said, ''you look good today''. ''I dont look good any other day?'' i said palyfully. ''No you do, i just mean'' he stuttered. ''Whoa, calm down, im just joking. But thank you.'' blushing a bit i turned away. ''C'mon you gotta get ready..'' i walked outta the room.

~Justin's Pov~

After i told her that she always looks good she walks away. I wish shed just let me in, and let herself like me. I sighed getting outta bed. I went over to my room. Changing and fixing my hair, and putting colon on i headed down stairs. Carter was sitting on the couch on her phone. My mom already left for work. Carter was so beautiful, her hair and smile just so beautiful. I want her, i need to be able to call her mine!! Walking into the kitchen making some toaster strudels.

On our way to school, Carter was very quite. I didnt question anything, til we got at school. ''If you dont wanna be here today we can skip'' i said looking at her. ''No cmon, its fine,'' she said getting out. Walking in front of me, i couldnt help not look at her butt. Her jeans, no skinnys but still bigg booty. Biting my lip, Ryan came up to me. Hitting my arm i figured he knew where i was looking. ''Bro, have you gotten her?'' he asked. ''No, shes not letting me in. Like i now she has feelings for me but theres reasons she wont let anyone in, i gotta break it tho.'' i said looking at her from my locker. ''I think yall would be good together'' Ryan said as he looked at Carter. ''Man, if i dont get her. i swear no one will'' i said.

At lunch, i couldnt find Carter. Than Jamie walked past me, '' you wont be able to find her'' she said chuckling. Than she walked out of the room. ''Hey!''  i yelled following her. "What did you do to her!?" i pushed her against the locker. ''just gave her some advise'' she started laighing, ''shes gone, now we can be together!'' she yelled. ''What the fuck no! WHERE IS CARTER!?'' i screamed. ''Last place youll look. haha'' she said. ''In this building or no!?" i was so close to beating her. ''Yeah..'' she said getting scared. I let her go and went looking.