''I wanna get to know you''

~Justin's Pov~

She was just put to tell me til my little brother, Jaxon, ran into the room. "Juju" he said as he ran into me. '' Jaxo can you give me a minute with my friend please?'' I looked at him. He ran outta the room. I looked back at Carter, "continue please''. Signing before she began ''My foster dad, he has a habit of drinking and last night, i - i refused to get him a beer and he came up and bam.'' She said looking down at the floor. "im so sorry, is this the first time hes hit you?'' i was trying to get her to look at me but nothing worked. "No.'' she coaked. Tears fell down her cheek. "Aye, please dont cry. I can help'' i said moving closer to her. "No, he'd just get mad and do worse to me'' she said wiping tears away. ''What do you mean worse?'' ''Idk hed put me in the ground before anyone would stop him'' she said getting up. ''I can help. Please, just tell me his name?" I asked grabbing my phone. ''jack, jack below'' ''Cmon, lets go to the police.'' i said. "no! I cant deal with more police!''. 

I had no clue what this girls been through, but i wasnt gonna let her go home to more beatings. " Please, i can help. Please'', whispering into her ear, as i moved pieces of her hair behind her ear.''No, im sorry. I gotta get going. He'll be waiting and i gotta be home soon'', she walked outta the house and i followed her. " Let me drive you'' i yelled, ''itll get you home faster!''. "Alright fine.''. She ran to the car and got in.

When we got to her house, an old male was looking through the window. ''Is that him'' i asked not taking my eyes off of him. "Thanks for the ride and helping my eye'' she got out. I watched as she took one last deep breath before walking in. As the door closed, i seen no one. All the windows were covered and no lights were on. 

~Carter's Pov~

I got out of Justin's car and looked at Jack through the window. I took one last deep breath before walking it. When i got in, the lights went off and he covered all the windows, and locked the door. I went straight to what wasmy room.  I didnt think he was following me. So i took my jacket off and my shoes. I checked my eye out in the mirror. I went to shut my door so i could jump in the shower. When i felt something blocking it. ''What do you think youd doing?" i look up at Jack. He didnt have anything on except his boxers. At that moment i knew what was gonna happen.

I closed my eyes swallowing hard. Than i felt his hand on my shoulder, pushing me back into the room as he shut the door. He pulled me close to him, pushing his lips to mine. I pulled back, which got me a slap on my face. As i fell back, he grabbed the bottom of my shirt. RIpping it a bit, he took it off. I tried to get out of the room but he caught me. Threw my little body onto the bed and pulled my pants down. I closed my eyes knowing what was coming next. A sharp pain brew between my legs. I screamed for my life. 

When i woke up, i was still naked. I felt like hell. I got up and gently walked to the shower. I hurried and did the necessary. I hurried and threw on some jeans and a bra and a vneck with my jacket on top. I grabbed my phone and looked to see where he was. Passed out on the floor in his bathroom, i ran out the door. Not stopping till i was at lest 4 blocks from mine. I looked down at my phone, 5:34am. I had an hour and half before school started. Barely getting any sleep, i went to the store and bought a monster. I went to the park and laid down on the hill. Almost falling asleep i check my phone again and it was time to head out to school. 

I walked up and seen Jamie standing out front with her group of nobodies. I walked by swinging the door open, like ive never been hit, raped, or made fun of. I walked to my locker and grabbed my books. As i went to close it, Justin was standing besides me.  "Aye'' he said. I tilted down my glasses and looked at him. Walking away, i heard someone running behind me. ''Hey, howd your night go?'' he said stopping in front of me, so id have to answer him. "Dont worry bout it'' I growled and walked around him. 

Whys this kid care so much bout me? He knows nothing bout me. I gotta admit, hes cute. No hes hot. The skinny jeans hes in and the red vneck and leather jacket like mine. Ohh his facny high top. Red and black. His shaggy hair from last night was now cut and spikked at the top. He looked so damn sexy. Ugh i wish hed leave me alone so this foster home would be easier!

Throwing my books into my locker and putting my glasses on. I walked towards the doors. Almost there i was stopped by the one and only Jamie. "Nice jacket." she said laughing, ''so last year''. 'Leave me alone'' i said walking around her. "Oh did someone find some confidence'' she said pushing me against the locker. I so wasnt taking this today. She backed up laughing, i walked forward and smiled at her. Before she could do anything i threw the first punch. She, of course, fell to the floor. '' I said leave me alone'' I said as i was bent down to her level. 

Standing up, i fixed my jacket as i walked out.  Just bout to turn the corner to the road that was 3 blocked from my house. A sliver car drove up besides me. The window rolled down, ''cmon i wanna hang out today'' a familliar voice yelled out. Looking into the car, Justin was sitting in the driver seat. I signed rolling me eyes and got in. ''I seen what you did back there, to jamie'' he said taking one hand off the wheel moving it in between us. '' I wasnt dealing with her shit today'' i said looking out the window.

He pulled into the parking lot at the park. ''So i wanna get to know you'' he smirked looking into my eyes. ''Why. your justin Bieber you seem very popualr around the world. Why are you hung up on me?" I asked walking to the swings. ''Cause your like a mystery. I wanna know more.'' He said following me. ''I am a mystery, i like it that way. i dont like when people try to get to know me. i like being alone.'' i growled. ''Its not nice to be alone all the time'' he said. Sitting on the swing i locked my view on the ground. ''Please, you come to school with a black eye and a burse that is noticable through cover up by the way'' he said looking a a couple walking though the park. ''what? What are you talking bout i dont have make up coving anything?'' i said moving my hand closer to my face. ''Please, Carter. Im not asking much. I just wanna know you.'' he sounded like a little kid. Cute.