''It was perfect''

~Carter's Pov~

After we figured out that we are a couple, we walked into the studio. We walked into a room and Lil twist was sitting in a chair. Justin walked over to him and did some hand thing with him. ''Whose this Bieber?" he questioned, giving me a weird look. I felt his eyes going up and down my body. ''This is Carter,'' he said looking at me, i nodded my head, ''my girlfriend''. ''Whoa you gots a girl, well nice to meet you Carter.'' he said sticking his hand out. ''same here,'' i said ignoring his hand, '' i dont like hand shakes'' i finished. He chuckled and started talking to justin bout a song. 

After they recorded some lines Twist left. Justin and i were walking out when his fingers interwinded with mine. Looking at him, he looked back smiling. we got into the car and just drove. We started talking and than before we knew it we were home. It was 10pm, we got outta the car and walked inside. Pattie was laying on the couch reaing a book. Justin walked over infront of her as i headed upstairs. I walked into my room and changed into a pair of shorts and a baggy tshirt. I fall onto the bed. Dozing off i felt the bed sinking as it got closer to me. Than a arm around my waist and breath on my neck. Justin.

Justin: You arent sleeping with me tonight?

Me: I was gonna let you have the whole bed. 

Justin: No

He got off the bed, not caring what he was doing i didnt move. Till he lefted me off the bed. Screaming not knowing what was happening, he carried me into his room bridal style. He laid me on the bed and grabbed some clothes and went to change. I moved the blankets over my cold body and he came back in wearing bbal shorts and no shirt. Damn he looked so hot. Like shit. He craweled into bed and turned the lights off and tv on. Family Guy, with him on. When he got beat up he started laughing. I just turned over and fell asleep. 

~Justin's Pov~

Waking up to Carter's alarm, she moaned and i turned it off. She tried to pull out of my hold. ''Stay with me'' i whispered. ''I gotta shower'' she said softly. Her morning voice is so adorable. ''Wanna skip today?'' i asked. I didnt wanna go and deal with people today. I just wanted a relaxing day with my new girl. ''If your mom will call us in'' she said. ''Ill txt her'' i said grabbing my phone. After 10 minutes she txted saying we are 'sick'. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around Carter's waist. We fell back asleep till noon. When i woke up she was gone. I got out of bed and walked past the bathroom when i heard the shower.  I had to pee so bad, so i went in. 

I didnt think she noticed so i tapped on the wall to get her attention. ''Justin you better not be in here'' she said. ''I am love.'' i said chuckling. I heard her sighed than something fell. ''Are you ok do you need some help in there'' i asked jokingly. ''You can leave any moment now,'' she said. I went to flushed the toliet, and she yelped. Laughing as i shut the door, i went to lay on the bed. I musta fallen asleep. When i got up, it was 1. Carter wasnt in the bathroom or bedroom. I walked down stairs and Carter was sitting on the couch with a business woman. ''We'll be in contact Ms. Jacobs.'' the woman said walking to the door. 

''Aye Justin'' she said walking to the kitchen. ''Who was that?" i said walking fast after her. ''The woman from the foster care place, they wanted to know who id be with'' she said trying to get a cup outta the cupboard but she couldnt reach. I walked over and grabbed it handing it to her, ''your not leaving right'' i asked. ''no i said idd be here for a while'' she said getting the milk out. Hugging her from behind, ''good i cant lose you'' i whisped into her ear.  Walking into the living room, my phone started ringing from my shorts. It was ryan.

''Aye bro'' i answered. ''Where the hell are you?'' he whispered into the phone. ''Im home with my girl,'' i said. Looking at Carter sitting awkwardly on the couch. ''You got her to be your girl?'' he asked sounding surprized. ''Yeah i finally got her to admit her feelings'' smiling at her poking her sides. She slapped my arm, playfully.''Nice, bro. well Jamie's causing shit today.'' he said. ''When isnt she man'' i said. Carter rolled her eyes, knowing what we were talking bout. ''Well ill tell ya later maybe gotta go bro''