Chapter Two

Aija's POV
I'm wiping down table tops when the diner door opens. I didn't look up to see who it is, but by the sound of it there's more than one person. I look at the clock on the wall and it reads 9:57 p.m. Thank you Jesus! Three more minutes and I can go pick up Ava and then go home. I need a long bubble bath.

    As I'm going to the back to clock out and get my belongings from my locker, my manager stops me.

    "Aija! Can you go take their orders please." He said pointing to the group of people that just walked into the diner.

    "But, it's my time to clock out!" I reply.

    "All you have to do is take their orders, give it to Ben, and then you can leave." He replied back. I sigh and grab my pad and pencil. I walk up to the group of people; it was 3 guys and 2 girls.

    One was dark-skinned, with black hair some parts had brown in it, she also had brown eyes. The other girl was light-skinned, the roots of her hair was brown and the rest was blonde, and she had brown eyes. The guys we're HOT! One was dark-skinned and had these hypnotizing hazel eyes. The second dude was a medium chocolate, had tattoos, and hazel eyes as well. The last guy was light-skinned, tattoos, and he had gray-blue eyes. He looked mixed.

    They looked like thugs and I don't do thugs, I want a good guy that has a 9 to 5 job and doesn't look like a drug dealer. They we're all laughing but when I walked up to the table they got quite.

    "Hello, my name is Aija. Are you ready to order?" The dark-skinned girl nodded and started to order.

    "Yes! Can I have a burger with fries and a coca cola." I nodded writing everything down. "We'll have what she's havin' but I want a sprite." Said the boy with the gray-blue eyes.

    "Sprite." The other girl said.

    "Dr. Pepper." The medium chocolate skinned guy said.

    I nodded as I wrote everything down. I looked at the last one who didn't say anything. "And you?" I said.

    He continued looking at me. I raised my eyebrow. "Today please!" I said with an attitude. I'm ready to go get my baby, go home, shower, and then sleep. I don't have time to be waiting on him. I look at him and seen that he's amused. When I opened my mouth to ask him what's funny he said...

    "Sprite." I bite my tongue and write down what he said and then turned to give their orders to Ben.

    As I'm walking away the dark skinned guy grabs my arm, I look back at him with my eyebrow raised. "Can I get ya number ma?" He asked. Lawd he so damn fine! But, I don't do thugs. I snatched my arm away from him said no thank you and walked away.

    I gave Ben their orders, clocked out, and then left the diner. I went into Ava's daycare center to get her, I signed her out and then walked out. I walked into the house a couple minutes later and I see this bitch givin' head to a nigga on the fucking couch! I roll my eyes and make my way to my room and locked my door.

    I gave Ava a bath, fed her, rocked her to sleep, and then put her in the bed. I then got into the tub and relaxed. 30 minutes later I got out and lotioned my body, put on my sports bra and boy shorts and then got into the bed. I grabbed my laptop and did my homework for the online classes that I'm taking to become an RN. I'm in my last year and then I'll officially be an RN! I looked at the clock and it read 1:47 a.m. I logged out of my classes, closed my laptop, and then went to bed.

Jayceon's POV
    Me and niggas since I was young, Keith and Tyler, are on our way to pick up my sister Mia and her friend Melanie.

    "Forreal yo when you go tell Mel that you want her?" Ty asked Keith. That nigga been wanting Mel but she all in a dumb ass nigga's face right now. He smacked his teeth. "Ion know. She all in that nigga De'Shawn's ass, I can treat her better than that punk ass nigga. And fuck her better too damn!" He said.

    Me and Ty laughed at that nigga. He swea his dick game make all the bitches crazy.

    "Nah you know Mel ain't fuckin' that nigga." I said.

    "Shit, ion know." He replied. He know he lying that girl always said she go give it to one person and one person only. And I have a feeling that I know who that person is.

    I pulled up to Mel's house and blew the horn. Three minutes later they walked out the house. They got into my black BMW 5 series Sedan and we left.

    "Jay-Jay I'm hungry!" Mia said. Her and my grandmother the ONLY people I let call me that dumb ass name. I ask what they wanna eat and they said burgers. I see this diner place that have good burgers. I park the car and we get out. It's pretty late but we ain't leaving 'til a nigga eat.

    We walk in and find a booth and sit down. Tyler sat next to my sister tryna spit game and we all laugh cause that fool a clown. I don't get mad when he try to get with her. She a grown ass woman she can make her own choices, but they all know I'll kill any nigga behind her, best friend or not.

    Anyway my name is Jayceon Jamal Daniel, I'm 22, 6'5 and I'm the biggest drug dealer in ATL, my street name is KING. I look up when I see a beautiful girl walk up to us. The first thing I see is her big ol' titties. It's been a minute since I got laid, I been busy with the trap. Me and the waitress exchange words and she bouta walk away. Fiesty. I like them like that. I ask ma for her number and she turn a nigga down.

    "Damn! She ain't feeling yo ugly ass." Tyler said and they all laughed while I smacked my lips. They play too much. When our food arrived it's by a different waitress, I ask about the other girl and she said she left already. Well damn. We all clown and eat and then leave. I drop everybody off at home and them make my way home. After showerin' I lay in bed thinking 'bout the girl from the diner. She was thick in all the right places.

*****

Ava in the mm.

Vote and comment!

Thanks for reading my loves ♥️💋