Chapter Sixteen

Aija's POV
Two weeks later...
I woke up to hands shaking me shoulder and someone repeatedly calling my name. I smacked the hand off my shoulder and turned onto my stomach burying my face into the soft pillow. I jumped up when I felt a hard smack to my ass.

I raised up and glared at Jayceon's black ass, "What the hell do you want? I'm trying to sleep." I asked. I'm extremely tired because I stayed up late last night studying for a huge exam that I have coming up. I don't see why he's up so early anyways because he stayed up with me last night and helped me study.

"Get up and get dressed. Everyone's going out to eat." He replied before kissing me and walking towards the door.

"Who's everyone?" I questioned raising up. He stopped at the door and turned around, "The whole crew is here and we're gonna go eat breakfast. Hurry up babe." He left out the door and shut it behind him. I got out of bed and stretched. I went into the bathroom and turned the shower on for the water to heat up. I went to the sink and brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I grabbed a towel and hopped into the shower. I lathered up and did my hygiene business then got out. I dried off and wrapped a towel around my body. I went into the room and rubbed lotion all over my body. I grabbed a set of yellow panties and bra that I got from Victoria Secret and put it on before walking to my closet to grab some clothes.

 I grabbed a set of yellow panties and bra that I got from Victoria Secret and put it on before walking to my closet to grab some clothes

After getting dressed I sat at my vanity and did my hair. I decided to leave it all down, I parted a line down the middle and straighten my hair. I laid my edges down and then started on my makeup. I only fill in my eyebrows and put on mascara, as always. I grabbed my chap stick and ran it across my lips a few times. Ain't nobody got time for chap lips.

I walked down the hall to Ava's room to get her dressed when I seen that she was already dressed and Jayceon was trying to do her hair. I leaned against the door and watched him interact with her.

"Hey mama, you've got to let me do something to your hair." He told her. She giggled and shook her head no as if she understood what he was telling her. He handed her his IPhone 8 that he took out his back pocket and she actually stayed still while he did her hair. All he did was run a comb through her curls and put a pink bow in the middle of her head.

 All he did was run a comb through her curls and put a pink bow in the middle of her head