Book Two

A Big Girl's Needs

London Greenway is an event planner who's been married to her husband for nine years. The marriage isn't what London desires it to be, she craves excitement, desire, and want yet with her husband she doesn't have any of those feelings. What will London do when her sister's wedding drags an NBA player into her life who manages to make her feel things that her husband doesn't. Will she succumb to his affection and her obvious desire? Or will she remain faithful to her husband?

Jayceon Jamal Daniel Jr. is an NBA player who has a 'fuck bitches, get money' mentality. He's all about his family, but doesn't intent to have one of his own. What happens when he meets a women at his best friends wedding who he finds incredibly sexy and desirable? Jayceon doesn't believe in love but he does want to spend a night with her. Will he succeed in his advances towards the intoxicating woman? Or will he find more than he initially anticipated?

*****

Go and read my second book to the Big Girl Series I promise it'll be better than my first! I would appreciate the love and support on this new book that I'm creating. I'm truly excited for this book and I have tons of ideas!

Thanks for reading A Big Girl's Thug to the end! Much love ♥️💋