Prologue- the snapping

~~~~~~(Y/N)'s pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WAKE UP YOU LITTLE BITCH!! GET UP AND MAKE ME MY FUCKING BREAKFAST AND A BEER!!!" My 'dad' barged into my room screwing waking me up and causing Skylar, the blue jay that follows me everywhere to flutter away in surprise. I shot out of bed and quickly scampered away to make some eggs and bacon grabbing some beer from the fridge on the way, I was done in 2 minutes and ran into my room before my 'dad' could say anything else.

I put on my school uniform as Skylar flew down and did my hair for me with a blue ribbon like always I thanked her as a baby wolf gave me my school bag before jumping out if the window. Yup , this is a daily routine. Skylar hid in my pocket and I ran out of the front door as my dad had passed out drunk on the couch.

I walked to school and crows and sparrows that happened to pass by had flew by my side singing a sweet melody before going off on their way again. I soon reached the school and Skylar peeked her head out, let out a small chirp before 'saying' bye and flying off to the forest.

The day passed by fast and the end of the day was here, once the bell rang I ran out and took my bag from my locker and ran away hoping I could get away from the bullies today but as usual, they caught up. Of course they would I'm just a second grader and they are in fifth grade.

They chased me all the way into the forest. I knew the forest well and stayed on the path in order to reach my animals like I have been doing since 5.

They tower over me and sneered "where are you off to? We were going to play with you, freak." They took my bag and pushed me to the ground, we were in the forest I could feel my animals around me I felt safe and felt something inside of me snap suddenly I smirked, I didn't feel like myself any more and my animals knew this because they started to emerged. The only thing on my mind was to kill these girls... and would finally be free from them and I would not have to worry about them anymore>:}
~

play the song on top~

"Alpha, go fetch~" I said in sickly sweet voice. My alpha wolf stepped out, his blue eyes quickly turning red, pupils turn into slits and he grew twice in size his big, fluffy tail become one of a scorpion's. He snapped his jaws and with a howl his pack came out. I smirked and pointed to the girls, my sadistic smile never wavering. Alpha lowered his head and charged after the girls chasing them deeper into the forest, me being connected to them willed them to go faster and kill them, to tear them limb from limb and gut them , turn their insides out and spread their entrails everywhere and paint the forest red. I could not miss this so I got onto another wolf and charged after them to watch them die.

~~~~~~Slender's pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in my office as per usual when I heard some shouting the same thing I would hear every time in the afternoon. I never really cared about thus, however this time i felt that something would go differently. I teleported there and watched from the trees. It was the same girls bullying the same girl the same thing happened and it seemed the girl with (h/c) seemed to know the place well and followed the path precisely but the other girls caught up with her and the (h/C nette) stumbled to the ground. Then suddenly all kinds of animals surrounded them peering intently, ignoring me. I watched on. Suddenly the (h/C nette) smiled and stood up saying "Alpha , go fetch~" in a sickly sweet voice.

The wolf beside me emerged and stared turning twice its size before the the rest of its pack followed him and stood behind him. The (h/C nette) pointed at the girls again and the wolfs took off. She seemed deep in thought for a moment and hopped unto another wolf's back before taking off after them the rest of the animals following behind. I decided to follow them but stay in the trees. I took off with them and read her mind, It was clouded with thoughts about killing those girls and maybe killing her father next.

What I was about to see next, I could not prepare myself for it....

~~~~~~(Y/N)'s pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I followed after Alpha to see that we had reached a clearing. All the wolfs were surrounding the girls huddled in the middle while Alpha circled them eyeing them like food. I smiled and got off my wolf steed I thanked it and It licked my face I giggled and looked over to the girls my smile turned sadistic and the wolfs made way for me with my steed following behind me.

I giggled and strode to Alpha petting him, he gave me an affectionate nuzzel and growled at the girls. I smiled and said "he's a sweetie , isn't he?" Alpha them lowered himself and I climbed on, now I was in full control.

I made Alpha kill the girls that just followed the leader and prepared myself for a long game of cat and mouse.>:} I stared off with letting her off with a severed hand, every time she thought she lost me I would make Alpha take another part of off, first I took off her other hand then both forearms and hindarms(is it that?)
After that I took her eyes and her ears followed by her toes and legs leaving her to finally bleed to death, leaning in a tree that was coated with her blood. She was now a torso and head. I smiled at the sight and called all my animals when we were far away from her.

We had met in the small clearing where we played a gentle game of tag until the sun was down, I didn't feel like going home and told them so, I ended going with Alpha and slept with him and his big warm body, best day ever.~^^ I drifted off to sleep not realising that Skylar was gone.

~~~~~~Slender's pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw everything she did and I did not know that a 7 year old could do that, then again, she was not in the right mind. But, I think she might be perfect for being a new creepypasta.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)
Hey hey hope you like this new story ^^ bye

And the song is animals btw..^^

*hands out ice cream and disappears*