Back from tour

Wesley

It's been a hectic three months. The worst to be exact. You haven't been in your right mind and you're going insane. Your rock is gone but soon to return. You just don't know when. You want him back. You can't sleep at night. You're so exhausted. You're failing your classes. You just don't know what to do. You're getting your grades up just enough to pass. You're trying you hardest in everything but you keep coming up short. You just can't do anything right. Hopefully once he comes home he'll stay long enough till you get out of school and you can go on tour with them. You can't stand it. Your past is too much when you're alone and it all overwhelmingly rushes back in your mind. You can't take it much longer. You're going to slip and you don't want that to happen. You were so independent before he came but he broke your walls and when you try rebuilding them, he breaks it back down. You were laying in your bed, wearing a big shirt of his and cuddling up to a million pillows and blankets. His smell has already disappeared from the fabric. You need him. So much. You look at your wrist. Every mark having a reason to it. Flashbacks start coming back. You soon can't take it and break down. "I can't take this," you barely get out over your cries. You bury yourself as deep as you can in your pillows and blankets. A lot of nights you cry yourself to sleep. Some odd reason its relaxing. It's nothing new to you.

You wake up on a Friday morning feeling sick. You just skip class and take a warm shower. They're always refreshing. You get out and get dressed in booty shorts and a tank. No ones here so you don't mind wearing them. You hop on the couch and turn on the TV. Nothing good was on so you stare off in space and think. About everything. You didn't hear the door open and close until you were picked up and spun around. Already knowing who it was you broke down. He stops spinning you and sets you on the ground. He looks at you concerned and a little confused. "Baby, don't cry. What's wrong?", he asks while trying to wipe your never ending tears. It was no use. You jump on him and wrap your arms around his neck and his legs around his torso. "I missed you so much. I need you so much that it hurts. I'm happy you're home. I couldn't take much more, Wesley."

Keaton

You missed your little munchkin but you guys tried talking as much as you could on a daily basis. You were counting down the days for him to come home. You were so excited you even planed to do something special. There was ten days to be exact. Ten days for the little shit to get home and be with you.

You were at the park with your friends, just sitting on the big trees. You and Keaton like coming to the park to play tag or just climb the trees. "So Y/N, are you excited for Keats to come home?" Wow. You can't believe she asked that. You've been talking about it 24/7. You scoff,"You know the answer to that!" She just nods. "That means Wesley back," you wink at her. You know she has a little crush on him. She looks in a daze. She has it bad. You just laugh at her and shake your head. "Why don't you just tell him you like him!" Every time you bring it up she tries changing the subject. "No. I can't do that," she never gives a reasonable explanation, dammit. "Don't play this bullshit with me Y/F/N. Are you scared?" She just looks at the ground. "He's just so cute and too much for me to handle," you just shake your head and change the subject.

Two more days! To say you were excited was an understatement. You and your friends planned on going to the lake today and swim. You put on a turquoise swimming suit with white shorts and black sandals. You put on a floral flow-y top because it wasn't too much. It was very toasty today. You made sure to bring sunscreen. You guys drive there with the top down and music blasting. You love the lake a little more than the beach. Too many people go to the beach. You get there in no time and jump out of the car. You look at the lake and see someone by a blanket. You walk a little closer and you start to make out who it is. You see the messy haired boy you fell in love with and run straight into his arms. He picks you up and spins you around. "I missed you so much," you yelled through giggles. He sets you down and cups your face. "I missed you much more baby cakes," he smiles brightly at you. Your lips soon touch and it was amazing. Your first kiss within these four months and it felt wonderful. You didn't even bother to ask why he came home two days early. You were just happy.

Drew

Drew has been your best friend for as long as you can remember. He was such an amazing person you couldn't even explain. To top if off, he was super fun to hangout with. You guys would skateboard around town and go to the beach and just mess around. You friendship was one of those ones everyone wanted to have. You guys were inseparable and no matter how hard people tried, they couldn't pull you two apart. Wherever you guys went you fucked everything up. You had fun no matter what. You loved going to Wal-Mart and playing with bouncy balls or going to the bra section and putting the biggest ones on your head. You'd always end up making something fall and you'd dip as fast as you could before you could get caught. You both would die of laughter once you got out and would just skateboard anywhere. It was fun chilling with just him. You were never really a girly-girl. Drew just really brought the boy out in you.

You missed him so much. He's been gone on tour for three and a half months now. It wasn't a very long tour only because his career just started. You were excited for him though. He dreamed so much about becoming big in the music industry and he has. You guys would make up little story about it and they were so ridiculous, all you could do was laugh. Somewhere in between personally knowing him and him leaving on tour you finally realized how much you loved him. You planned on telling him when he got back but you didn't know how. You didn't know if he even felt the same. You would be heart broken if you told him and it ruined your friendship. Your friendship was something you didn't want to let go of. He was an amazing friend and he made you feel alive. You didn't want to lose that feeling.

You didn't really know when they were coming home but anytime soon. You were wanting. You were just about to go to bed. It was around 12:30am and you were just looking out your window. Watching the tree sway from the midnight wind. You were deep in thought, you just couldn't fall asleep. You need to tell Drew soon. You here something hit the window and it brings you out of thought. You didn't want to get up, so you wait to see if anything would happen again. Tink! You jump out of bed and go to your window. You see a figure below and open your window to see who it is. You stick your head out and see Drew. You gasp. "Drew, what are you doing here?" You thought he'd still be on tour for another week! "We finally got back! I thought I'd surprise you like we did when we were younger and sneak out," you hop on the tree and climb down. You run to Drew and wrap yourself around his whole body. "I missed you," you whisper in his ear. He puts he hands on your butt but you don't mind. "You don't even understand," Drew tells you. You unwrap yourself and stand in front of him. You stare into his beautiful eyes and he stares back. You inch closer to him,"Drew, I have to tell you something." You stand toe to toe, nose almost touching. "I'm in love with you Drew," you cup his face. He just stares at you, his face showing how surprised he is. "So much," you whisper before kissing him. He kisses you back with just as much emotion as your putting in the kiss. You both pull away. "I love you Y/N."

---------------------------------------------

I've been having such bad writers block. I haven't even done half of my next chapter of Stranger and I'm so confused. Poop. BUT VOTE AND COMMENT MORE REQUEST. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO SO DONT HESITATE. Well I hope you guys liked it. Yeah. So don't forget to COMMENT YOUR REQUEST. OKAY. BYE.