Kiss me

Wes: You were beyond in need right now. You were never like this but the more you stare at Wesley, the more you realize how lucky you are. After your realization, your eyes dilated and your nipples became hard before you know it. You thought of his soft touches were he barely touches your skin and it drives you insane. As his lips run up and down your ears to your neck. The way he purposely avoided your lips to tease and taunt you, waiting for you to beg. He loved the sound of your voice, all your whines and whimpers that would bubble inside you from want and need. You loved the way he would touch and squeeze you, wanting him to always feel you. You got your chances to touch and tease him, like now. Your fingers ran up his thigh softly, running back and forth before you cup him through his pants. You rub him lightly and moan, just to tease him.

"What are you doing," he stutters out, pulling over to the side of the road. You were practically in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by woods. You weren't worried if people seen what you were doing.

"Kiss me," you moan in his ears as your whole body rest against his. Your hand still cups him, rubbing hard.

"We have to go," he tries getting you off him and going back to the wheel.

"I need you so bad, baby," you moan in his ear, licking and biting it softly. He loved it all, soaking it in. He moves his hands away from the wheel and turns to you, kissing your lips without touching you. He knew how you got when there was no contact between you two. If he doesn't touch you, you touch him. He kisses your neck and the corners of your mouth to behind your ears, not once kissing your lips after you both started. You were starting to get aggravated that he wasn't touching you. So you squeeze his leg, hinting he needs to touch you or at least kiss your lips, dammit.

"Kiss me or at least touch me, Wes!"

Keaton: You had the rebellious kind of relationship. The kind were you would sneak out at wee hours to run around the city, talking and doing random shit. You were the kind to steal bottles of hard liquor from your parents cabinet. You would stumble through your window, knocking everything down with a giggle. You would get caught and gave a major lecture then and there. You would have your head down, hands behind with fiddling finger, and twiddling feet as you listened. It went in one ear and out the other with it all. You would try suppressing your giggles and laughs thinking about the time you had with Keaton. Right as your parents left, half your body was out the window, grabbing Keaton's collar to forcibly pull him in your room. Your lips would automatically be on his, hands working everywhere and you'd push him hard to the bed, sure to dominant him. You were the kind to smoke every once in awhile and let's just say they would end in hot make outs. Smoke would still linger between you two as you worked on one another. Everywhere you went you both would be on boards, kicking feet and laughs. You would run through the woods, hiding from one another and climbing whatever you could reach. It was all around a young teenage love and no matter what hands were everywhere.

"Let's smoke," Keaton says, grabbing his bag and rolls. You sat in the car of an abandon parking lot.

"Ok," you grab the bag, taking everything out to roll a blunt. You pass it around once it was done. Keaton takes the last drag, throwing it out. Most of the smoke kept inside the care but a little escaped as he rolled down the window to through out the roach. He grabs your neck and blows the smoke in your mouth, out of his. You take it all, pulling away and blowing the smoke slowly in Keaton's face. He stares at you without a move. His eyes get darker and his face stays neutral. He grabs your neck roughly and pulls you to him so your straddle him.

"Kiss me," he growls out, fingers squeezing your hips. You grab his face and smash your lips heavily to his. Fingers work at his hair as you tug the little you could and you run your hands over it. You grind your hips into him while pushing closer to him. His hands travel up your shirt, over your back, and to your front. He cups your breast and you wrap your arms all the way around his neck. He bites your bottom lip and you moan. His tongue and mouth moves across your cheeks and down to your neck, surely leaving at least one hickey once he stopped in a spot and sucking it

"I need more, Keaton."

Drew: You and Drew were the adventurous couple, always camping and hiking. So this weekend you both agreed happily to camping and then hiking once you got everything ready. You would always try connecting with each through nature and being in nature. Even though that was a try, you couldn't help but touch each other. From holding hands to either touching under clothes. It was just a normal thing for you both and you never minded, who really who though? That's right, no one! So of course you would wear your smallest shorts and tightest running shirts. You head back to your car to get something from the back. Before you even move out of the car, Drew pushed you in and tried his best to close the door. He flips you over and hovered above you.

"You wore those little shorts on purpose," his hand started running up from your calves to your thighs, doing his best to cup and squeeze your butt.

"Only for you, Drew," you smirk as he pushes into you, feeling his hard on. Your hands run down his back, clawing through his shirt. You loved his back muscles to his guns. You always joked with him about it though. Jokingly saying he was a little wimp like SpongeBob. He would laugh and show you just how strong he was. He kept touching and just running his hands down your body.

"Are you going to just stare me down or are you going to kiss me?" His lips meet yours in a softly, loving kiss that escalated to a more dominating, pushy kiss. Your hands move under his running shirt to run up and down his back, scratching on your way. One hand supports himself why the other is under your own shirt and groping your breast. You grind yourself hard into him, butt off the seat. You're both a hot breathing, moaning mess. The windows become fogged and you could barely see out, surely not having the ability to see in. Drew bites your neck and you giggle as his tongue leaves sloppy wet marks.

"You need to hurry, Drew," you noticed the sky wasn't so light anymore and you still had to build a tent and try hiking before dark.

----------------

Kinda sucks and sorry it's so short. REQUEST

FEED BACK