His

So this is a request of Keaton falling in love with you at a meet and greet but I've never been to a concert so I'm guesstimating what it would be like. It's probably far from it but yeah.

----------------

You had a hard time picking out the perfect outfit for the concert. It was way harder than you would've ever thought but you asked your friend for help, who was also going to the concert with you. You both dug through your closet, tearing everything up and ending up saying no to it anyways. So once again, you had to go through everything to pick something out. It would've been easier to go shopping but it was too late now. You ended up finding an old pair of ripped jeans that were your favorite once upon a time. You then search for a shirt but nothing looked good.

"What about this?" Your friend was holding up a white tank top and a grey oversized cardigan. It was beyond warm when you wore it and you happily agreed as you thought about how you had to wait outside in the cold.

"That's great," you say excitedly, standing up from your spot of clothes. You grab it and put it on quickly. You put on your usual makeup and rush out the door, almost falling over your clothes on the floor. You both giggle and hurry down to your car. You were somewhat running late because of your little shenanigans with your clothes. You wanted to be the first ones there so if the boys came, you could possibly meet them before the concert. With your luck though, that wouldn't happen.

You drive the few minutes to the venue and you hurry out. You see a few people before you and you sigh in annoyance. Of course. You both walk to the line and talk to the girls in front of you for awhile, asking questions of how long have they been listening to the boys to how old they were. You had a great time with the girls and a few laughs here and there. More girls started filling in and you became nerves as time went. What if something happens? What if a girl got a hair up her ass and wanted to fight because you accidentally 'bumped' her? These girls were crazy and you couldn't handle it but you stuck through it for the boys.

You finally see their bus pull up and they all happily and excitedly jump out of it and move toward everyone. They talk for a little and give hugs and kisses out to whoever. Everyone was going crazy but you kind of just sat and watched. They started getting closer and all you wanted was a hug, a kiss on the cheek, and a 'hi' from Keaton. He was getting closer and you were feeling jump inside. You see him look at you from a couple people down and you smile, making him smile. He loved your smile from the first glance. He loved that you weren't hyping and screaming like the other girls. He loved that your outfit was edged in its own way but you weren't putting everything on display. He loved they you were a simmered down kind of person by one glance. He loved the way you looked at him and when you smiled, your teeth showed. He loved everything that could be seen outwardly.

He made his way to you, skipping a few people. You smile brightly at him and he gives back one just as bright.

"Hi," you say shyly. You would've been louder but you couldn't help but talk softly as this beautiful human being was standing right in front of you.

He loved your soft 'hi' though. It was cute and he loved your voice. He loved that you were shy and not confidently throwing yourself at him. He hated that some girls were loud and pushed themselves on him, trying to get more than just a kiss on the cheek. It was something he did not find attractive in anyway but since you were none of the above, he found all your little antics cute. He gives back a 'hi' and you look at the ground with a goofy grin. You look up to the smiling Keaton

"How are you?" He asked you.

"I'm great. You?" Your feet shuffle without a thought and your cheeks flush as you realize how lame you sound. Keaton laughs at your discomfort and you frown. It wasn't funny you were a shy person! You guys talk for a few more seconds and he brings his arms out to you but as soon as he was going to engulf you, they were yelled at to come inside. They all rushed and you felt down that you didn't get a hug nor a kiss but at least you got to talk to him.

You and your friend talk and laugh about your horrible encounter with Keaton. Before you know it you were all going in for meet and greet. Everyone does they're thing and it's soon your turn. You smile at them all and you talk quietly but loud enough for them to hear. You get to Keaton and he smiles brightly at you once again.

"I never got to hug you," he looked jokingly disappointed but little did you know, he really was disappointed. He grabs you into a bone crushing hug and you give just tight of a hug with a few giggles slipping. He smelled amazing and he was warm and cuddly. You could cuddle and just hug him all day if you could, it was lovely.

Before you and your friend had to move along, Keaton told you to meet him after the concert but not by the bus. He told you were to meet him, somewhere private. The concert began but ended just as soon as it started. You told your friend you had to do something after the show and to wait somewhere for you. You pushed through everyone and met where Keaton told you.

Days and days went by with the thought of Keaton on your mind. He gave you his number to keep in touch and many years later he confessed his undying love for you since he first seen you. He told you every little thing he loved about you and every flaw he loved. He told you what caught his attention and that you became even better after you started talking to each other. He loved you like no other.

You were his before you knew it.

--------------

This sucked and I had a hard time because I don't know what meet and greets are like. I tried.

REQUEST ARE OPEN.