Chapter 4 ~ Sweet Sister

Chapter 4 ~ Sweet Sister:

Koku's POV

"This is Koku," the man said, putting a hand on my back. I looked at the pretty girl infrot of me. She seemed kind but like she was afraid, afraid of something. "Your twin brother,"

She looked suprised then her eyes became lifeless and she fell to the ground unconcious.

One of the workers caught her before she conected with the floor, the girl slept like she was having a nightmare, she must not like me. I frowned and looked down at my feet.

The man patted my head making me look. "Don't feel bad, it's not you, she's afraid of this room, is all," he explained. Afraid of a room? Who would be afraid of a room?

The man laughed and ushured me off with the worker lady who had caught Umi. I followed her silently.

She smiled down at me "Forgive her, she has some bad memories of here of when she first woke up and  is terrifed of this part of the house," she said before looking back ahead, still smiling. I looked at the sleeping Umi, who was still having a nightmare. What did they do exactly to make her afraid of a ROOM?

The lady kicked a door snapping me out of my thoughts, we were already at the other side of the house/ manision thingy. She looked down at me

"Mind opening the door for me?" she asked. I nodded and opened the wooden door leading to a small advarage girl's room. Nothin to girly was in here.

Umi was laid down on the queen sized bed.

"Well, I'll be going back, your lessons will start tomorrow, don't forget," the lady said and she left without another world, closing the door behind her. I looked down at Umi, still with that pained expression. I climbed into the bed and held her. I didn't know why, but I had a feeling she needed to be protected.

Her body was cold, so cold if I hdn't had felt her heart beat, I would of believed she was dead. I shiged as I held her, watching her expression soften. I smiled and kissed her forehead. My sweet sister.