Chapter 3 ~ The Blue Haired Boy

Chapter 3 ~ The Blue Haired Boy:

I played with the water, making it go up and down and twist and turn at my desire. By the time I was finished I had drawn a tree. I sighed and let the water drop as I heard my name be called by one of the servents.

I stood up and brushed off all the dirt that found it's way on me around the artifical grass. Saddly, I trugged my way inside the house.

~~~

"Where are we going?" I asked, looking up at Mr. Fandlon yet he didn't answer. I bit my lip as I got a bad feeing in my stomach, I'm afraid to know where we're going if he won't tell me. Usually, if it's just an experiment, I'd be out after an hour and they would tell me what was going on.

He pushed open the door to the room I had woken up in in my first memory, I didn't to go in there, whenever I did, I would start having walking failure and I don't like others moving me.

"Mr. Fandlon," one of the workers said. She gave me a warm smile and I glared back but she didn't seem to notice.

Mr. Fandlon went over somewhere leaving me alon in the doorway. I looked at the tube I was in then at the one I saw the boy in. He wasn't there. My legs started to shake and I used a table for support.

Mr. Fandlon walked back over with a firmilar blue haired boy wearing clothing. I kept my poker face even though I was afraid.

"This is Koku," Mr. F. explained. I kept myself from falling. It's getting worse. "Your twin brother," I felt myself getting drousy and last thing I knew, I was falls to the cold floor and then all went black.