Prologue ~ Waking Up

So, to make this clear, this may or may not completly follow the story line, and the begining, she isn't an experiment, okay so don't get mixed up with that

Prologue ~ Waking up:

Beep. Beep. Beep. I heard many movments outside what ever I was in. I could only feel a cold liquid surrounding me, keeping me floating. I couldn't open my eys, they felt like they had been forced down. Something laid above my nose and mouth, forcing oxygen into my lungs. It's cold. I want out. Those were my only thoughts going threw my mind. I squinted open my eyes to find blurs surrounding whatever I was floating in.

"It's a miricale!" one of the blobs cheered. What's a miracle?

I opened my eyes fully and looked around I was in a countainer that stood up. I couldn't conect my feet to the bottom of the countainer so I must be floating high up. People replaced the blobs I saw earlier, most of them were staring at me, the rest, running around grabbing items left and right. The liquid started to drain and I started to relize there was headphones on my head, blocking out the sounds.  felt my feet conect with the floor and I imedietly fell. The door had opened just in time for someone to catch me.

"It seems she has troubles with her legs," someone said I held onto whoever was holding me, stealing as much heat as possible from their body to keep me warn, leaving them a drentched mess. I looked down at my body that was not covered up. Everything was pale, so pale. A mark laid near my left hip. It was to hard to describe and I stared at it.

"Someone get the girl some close!" someone ordered. It was the person I drenched earlier. I felt someone pick me up and carry me off bridle style. The last thing of that room I saw was a cold white container that held a boy with dark blue hair. Why does he seem so firmilar?