Chapter 15

Image of Alex's motorcycle

Katey P.O.V

Alex drove his motorcycle to school. I mean I knew he had a lot of cars to a motorcycle that was kinda a surprise. So here he was trying to convince me to ride that death machine.

"Come on babe its completely safe," He whined.

"Sure I totally believe you-not" I folded my arms over my chest not planning to budge.

"Please," He pouted.

I was about to shoot him down again when he gave me the puppy dog eyes.

Don't do it Kate you are strong he can't guilt you into this.

"F-fine," I groaned.

He smiled and gave me a light kiss a the cheek.

"Thanks babe!"

I blushed at him I calling me babe but I guess I should have cotton use to it by now and although he calls me that he still hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend that is if he wants to but he doesn't have I mean...

I kept on rambling in my head when Alex snapped his fingers in front of my face to snap me out of it.

"Sorry I spaced out,"

"No worries I was only giving you your helmet" He placed it on my head securing it. "Now you look cute as a button and sexy." He kissed my nose.

Making me red in the face. He pulled on a pair of dark gloves and a black helmet. Pulling down the black screen over his face and climbing onto the motorbike following suit I got on behind him securing my hand around his hard abs I mean stomach.

He started up the bike and we drove off. He began to speed up at one point I wondered if we were going to die.

When we drove up to the parking lot the back of motorbike went up in the air driving on it front wheel on then descended on the ground. The motorcycle revved then came to stop.

The entire school population that was present in the parking lot watched in awe wondering who was on the motorcycle. Alex removed his helmet and turned around and looked at me. I removed the helmet smiling seeing that I was still alive. We got off the bike and walked inside while the whole time persons were starring and whispering.

"Did you see that?" One girl whispered

"I know," the other agreed

"Who's that girl is she, is she new?" Another added

"I don't know its the first I'm seeing her,"

Are these people serious I've been going to this school since like forever and just because I change my clothes and stop covering my hair makes me a different person?
.

.

.

.

.

News spread through the school like wildfire about Alex and the new girl.

The bell rang for class to start and I took my regular seat. I guess they still didn't notice that it was me as yet so that means if I didn't come to school for a day and a new kid came they would give up my seat some classmates they are then again I had no friends so no surprise there. The teacher came into the class.

"Okay you animals settle down," He shouted making the ramming student scramble for their seat. He took out his register and began marking names.

"Ben?"

"Here,"

"Halley?"

"Here,"

"Kate"

"Here," I answered

Gasps were heard in the class as some of realized it was me.

"Wow so the bitch was hiding behind her clothes," Spoke Britt

"But she's hot," Pointed out Ben

"Oh please she's still a worthless nobody," Spat Britt

Tears came to my eyes at her words this is one of the reasons why I wore the clothes I did.

I got up from my seat with my hair with my bangs covering my eyes.

"Ex-excuse me sir can I use the bathroom."  I knew the tears were about to fall.

"Yes," he responded.

I got up out of my seat as I walked past as her seat she yanked my hair making me gasp loudly. The whole class turned to look at me.

"Are you Okay Kate?" Asked Mr. Young 

Britt yanked my hair harder.

"Yes s-sir" She immediately released my hair as it looked like the teacher was coming in my direction.

As her grip released I ran out the classroom, down the hall and straight into the bathroom locking my self into a stall and began crying.

____________________________________

Check out my book called let sleeping dad's lie (B×M)

Xoxo

Sad-sim