Chapter 2

Ok so sorry for not updating schools been getting in my way.

So here is chapter 2 

Katey P.O.V

His lips were very warm as he kissed me. I don't know what happened but one minute he was driving me home in his Lamborghini the next thing I know I'm home on the hood of his car kissing him in front my house.

After Mr. Field asked me to give Alex a tour of the school. While giving him a tour Kevin Major saw me and pulled of my hood making my hair fall out and then he ran off.

Alex seemed shocked when my hood was pulled off. After a few awkward moments he began speaking to me. We kinda hit it off after that we talked and laugh which ended up with me blushing most of the time ,it turns out that we had all the same classes.

He offered to take me home and I agreed after a moment of hesitation .
When he said car I was not expecting a Lamborghini. He must be filthy rich or something cause this most be expensive.

While in the car we played twenty question I found out
He loves dogs
He likes the colour blue
He's seventeen
Likes cars
Doesn't have a girlfriend
Works out at a gym
Plays soccer
Design computer software in his spare time
Allergic to nothing
Likes movies
Favorite band is five seconds of summer and all time low
Likes parties
Has an older brother

And the question continued even past twenty letting me know even more about it .

When he began asking questions I was happy but then he asked about my mom.

The car got quite but I told him about my mom and he apologized I didn't even know I was crying until he wiped away the tears.

He leaned over and kissed me on my cheeks which left me flush steered. He leaned back into his seat and pulled out at my house. He opened my car door and when I was about to leave when  he pulled me into arms and kissed me placing on the hood of his car.

So here I am on the hood of his Lamborghini kissing him in front my house.

God his lips are so soft

I couldn't find it in my self to stop kissing him. He ran his hands under my hood making me gasp. He took it to his and deepen the kiss. Our tongues fought for dominance but he won.

I heard the house door pull and I broke the kiss and found my dad standing there looking angry.

"Katey get your fucking ass in the damn house!" He yelled

I released Alexander to go in the house but I feared what my dad would do to me. He clasped my hand as if sensing my fear but I shook my head and went inside the house and the the door closed with a bang.

I heard Alexander drive off then my father began yelling at me

"You fucking bitch what the hell do you think your doing?"

I held down my head not answering. I felt a sharp pain across my face.

He slapped me I held my face in shock

"You fucking pig you didn't have my dinner ready!" He kicked me in  my stomach repeatedly. "I fucking put a roof over your head clothes on your back and you go around acting like a slut!" He continued his assault until he got bored and left me on the ground.

I layed there as tears streamed down from my face. My muscles were sore. I took my time and crawled up the stairs to my room as I laid on my bed I instantly blacked out.

____________________________________

Well there's chapter 2

Picture of her dad at the side