Chapter 3

Alexanders parents at the side-->

Alexander P.O.V

I drove home having a bad feeling about leaving my princess at home with that man

Okay, I know when did I start calling her My princess but what can I say she looks so beautiful it hurts and her lips are so soft...

I stopped myself before I could go any further. I drove up the driveway to and parked beside the many cars that my family owns.

Most people would think that my parents a workaholics but you couldn't be more wrong. They were like your typical everyday parent except my mom could read me like a book and dad let's just say my dad is really supportive of everything mom does but he has his moments when he puts his foot down and then there is my brother who's in college for the most part. He studies business. His name is Nickolaus but my family and his close friends call him Nicko. He's a major player.

I searched my pocket for my key when the door was opened by my mother who wearing work clothes and a pair of bunny bed slippers see what I told you my family is weirdos.

"So what's her name?" My mom asked

"Wait what are you talking about mom what's who's name?" Sometimes she seriously confuses me.

"Boy I'm your mother don't act or play stupid, I mean the girl who makes your eyes look so alive."

"You mean Kate-?" She started to squeal like a teenager.

"I like her already she seems so nice and she makes you happy I can't wait for you to get married and I'll be a Nona plus they'll have your eyes and her features." She babbled on and on until I could finally say something

"Mom!" I shouted trying to get a turn to speak.

"Sorry honey I just well you know me, come on inside," She finally moved allowing me to go inside.

Yes ladies and gentlemen you heard right my mom left me trapped on the outside of the house as she interrogated I mean question me.

I was on my way up the stairs when my dad came out and stopped me.

"Hey, son how's was your day?"

"It was fine-"

"Oh, honey didn't you hear our son found a girlfriend and this time it doesn't seem like the other rest of tramps I mean girls." My mom added as she hugged my dad.

"So when are we going to see her?" Asked dad

"She isn't even my girlfriends yet." I groaned

"You just said yet that means you are going to make her your girlfriend and I'm gonna be a grandma." She squealed again

"Unless," Added my dad

"Unless what?" Asked mom as she stopped squealing.

"She's like the rest or ends up like the rest," he finished.

"She's nothing like the rest. She's sweet and funny and kind and small yet fragile and when she blushes its the cutest of things..."

"It seems like our son is in love dear," Smiled dad.

"It seems she is different than the rest and there were plenty before here wasn't their honey?" Asked mom.

"Exactly there was Stacey, Carolee, Carline, Overa, Shannon, Shaire, Shelly, Sashane, Sasha-Gaye, Rose, Daniella, Ashantae, Yazmine, Cammy, Tashanna, Ariel, Aries, Kat, Kay, Kitanya, Sadie, Adieka, Shannay, Sadey.."

"Okay I get it there was a lot now both of you stop," I pleaded

"Honey you forget some..." Mom added.

I groaned and ran upstairs to my mom preventing those two from embarrassing me any more than they already have. I laid down and thought about Katey.

____________________________________

So there it is folks a buncha stuff

see you next time

Xoxo

Sad-sim