Chapter 13

Image of the outfit Katey wares to dinner------> to the side

Katey P.O.V

Alex took me to all the latest fashion stores throughout half the time I was told it wasn't necessary. That I didn't need so much clothes but he continued to insist and I couldn't say no to his face.

After a while he disappeared on me then be came back when I asked why he left he said it was nothing important so I brushed it off as nothing.

After hours of shopping we finally left the mall and headed home.

Did I just say heading home.

I was shocked at my own thought the car ride was quite. If you excluded the music in the background What hurts the most by rascal Flatts

I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house
That don't bother me
I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out
I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while
Even though going on with you gone still upsets me
There are days every now and again I pretend I'm OK
But that's not what gets me

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was tryin' to do

It's hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go
But I'm doin' It
It's hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I'm alone
Still Harder
Getting up, getting dressed, livin' with this regret
But I know if I could do it over
I would trade give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken

What hurts the most
Is being so close
And having so much to say (much to say)
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was trying to do, oh.

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say (to say)
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was trying to do

Not seeing that loving you
Is what I was trying to do.....

As the song ended we lulled up in the garage. Alex came around and opened the door. He pulled out the bags and began to walk to his room.

The thought only just crossed my mind but am I going to be staying in Alex's room for the time that I'm here.

As we reached his room I finally voiced my thoughts.

"Well yes I don't want you to feel lonely but if you want to-"

"N-no I'll stay here," I stuttered.

When all the clothes were packed out it was around dinner time. More importantly the time when I will meet his family. I went into the bathroom at took a shower. The scented vanilla bath products.

I think it was sweet of Alex to get me these although I told him it wasn't necessary.

As I finished I stepped out of the bathroom. I dried off in a fluffy white towel.

I went to the closet and pulled out a white sundress with a pair of wedge sandals. After I wall clothed I sat down and brushed my hair ( I know what your thinking its too long and blah blah blah but if you had really long hair liked that all your life I think you'd get use to it.)

After I was finished I applied a small amount of lip gloss and make up. The door opened and Alex came in with his hands behind his back.

"Babe... I got something for you," He said in a sing song voice.

"Alex you've done enough for me-"

"I know I know its not necessary and I don't have to but babe I want to cause your not like other girls who only wants what I can give them,"

When he was finish the look in his eyes warmed my heart. So I simply shook my head saying yes.

He took out a beautiful silver necklace with earrings at the end of each with a pearl. They were all beautifully designed (picture to the side).

He walked me to the mirror and placed the necklace around my neck. I placed in the earrings and we both just stood there and looked in the mirror. Alex arms were placed around me and I leaned in his embrace.

It was him who broke the silence

"Let's go meet my family," He smiled.

We held hands as he lead me down the stairs.

We walked into the living room where and man and a woman were cuddling. Then another guy sat at the foot of the sofa faced turned to the TV.

As the lady with the blond hair saw me I'm guessing she's Alex's mom ran to me and embraced me in a hug. I was shocked at first then began hugging her while did it felt warm and inviting.

She then released me and started talking "Hello I'm Alexander's mother, its nice to meet you and your so pretty who knew my boy was such a lucky star..."

She continued to babble on and on but I enjoyed listening to her.

And that's how I first met the Case family.

____________________________________

The next chapter will be a bit later than usual having a little bit of writers block