Sneek Peek of my new book!!!

The Kingdom of Fairies

SNEEK PEEK:

Esmerelda's  P.O.V.

I landed my tiny feet down on the pavement.

The human world was so strange... big machines roared down the streets and it was so dull there, no color at all.

In the fairy world there was so many colors it made your eyes hurt. The fairy world... my world.

I prefered my world so much more than this one.  But I had been sent here for a reason.

I hated walking. What was the point of it when you had wings? But couldn't fly right now.

It wasn't safe to fly, humans may see me and my wings ached badly.

I let out a sigh. I guess it was night right now because there was barely any humans out.

That was good.

In my world it was never dark, we had thirty moons so it always lighted the sky up. Even though we had alot of moons, you can only see one.

And if for some reason the moons goes out then all the faires in the kingdom would light my world up.

There are tons of different  types of fairies, I am a fire-elf fairy.

I have the power to conquer  up fire, make it dance and turn it  into flowers.

I also have the power of battle strategy, it did come in handy cause I get to go with the hunters to get food.

My friend, Elodie, is part of the "mer-people". She had been my best friend since I met her. She could turn into a human if the queen said the ancient words. She wasn't really a fairy but still we welcomed the mer-people into our kingdom. They lived in the beautiful river that was east side to the kingdom, I visited it alot.

My other friend was a water-fairy. Well enough thinking about my world its time to get this down with.

I looked around. Just a dark, lonely, city, I brought my hand behind me and caressed my wings before I put them in.

I closed my eyes and focused my all my powers in turning into a human.

I felt my body tingling and when it stopped, I opened my eyes.

I was human.  

Writer's Comment: this was mostly feeling you in on every thing so sorry if its boring I hope you read it when i publish it!!! :D