Chapter 9: Shan's Side

Writer’s Comment:

COUNTDOWN TO THE END OF BOOK:

4 more chapters!!!!

Okay I hope you all enjoy this chapter. I’m sorry to be ending this book so fast but…ya.

VOtE

CoMmeNt

ENJOYYYYYY :D

 Chapter 9: Shan’s Side

Shan’s P.O.V

“WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!” I yelled angrily as Logan finished climbing through my window.

“My name is Sam, Shan. Now listen, and don’t scream okay?” He said.

“Don’t scream?! You just climb through my window and I barely know you and want me to not scream?!”

“I know, I know. I’m sorry about that, but I need your help. Sara is after us all, this is not just your problem, its ever one in the universes problem. Sara is free, she persuaded me to give her the key because the little girl was taking to long. And now that she has it, she’s going to get revenge on everyone. Especially you. But the problem  she’s going to have is that  is can’t lay a hand on you.”

“Why?” I asked, quietly.

“I’m not sure, it’s like you have this power that can send her back to where she belongs. Only you have it. No one else, and that’s why I need your help defeating Sara.”

“And to think I thought you were a nasty snob.” I laughed.

He groaned. “Sara was controlling me then, she can’t control you though.” He added seeing the expression on my face.

“Okay. I'll...help you." I decided. I stood up and looked at him.

He was actraully kind of cute....

"One more thing," He said, grabbing my arm. I looked him in the eyes.

"Yes?"

"I didn't  want to tell you this part but... since Sara can't hurt you shes going to try hurting the ones you love..."

"WHAT!" I screamed.

"Shh..." He said, pulling me aside.

"When exactly is she going to do this?" I hissed.

Sam looked at his watch with a grim expression.

"In... 12 minutes and... 32 seconds..."

I screamed into my hand. "We have to do something!"

He nodded and we ran over to my door.

It slammed shut in our faces.

"WHAT THE HECK!"

I jiggled the door knob.

Sam and I exchanged glances.

"Sara!" We both whispered.

  Jana's P.O.V

*JANA'S DREAM*

I laughed loudly as Sara once again managed to make coke come out of my nose.

So this is what friendship is like.

I breathed in and out lightly as if I, didnt need to breath, like I, myself were a ghost.

Would it be cool to be a ghost?

I would be able to float gracefully around rooms, never be hungry, not have to go to school, pull pranks on people without them seeing me,I would be able to stay under water for as long as I want without coming up for breath... and most of all, be best friends with Sara forever.

"What is it like to be a...ghost?" I asked. Staring straight into Sara's cold eyes.

"Wonderful," Sara whispered.  "Theres this wonderful kingdom too, where we can go and play all day, neve have to sleep and never have to be told what to do by parents."

"Sounds like paradise," I sighed.

"Exactly, Jane... i mean Jana, we could be best friends forever. I can give you that."

"You...can?" I asked.

"Yes," Sara purred.

"Will you...turn me into one, now?" I asked.

Sara smiled wickedly. "Of course." She whispered.

Writers Comment:

Hope you enjoyed, dont forget to vote and comment.

I will probably upload Monday night so be looking out for that.