Chapter 1: My annoying sister.

Chapter 1: My annoying little sister.

                                                         Shan’s P.O.V

Hey I’m Shan. (Like you know cause you read the plot) I just got a new house that is old and creaky. My mom and dad say they love it. Jana and I HATE it. But we both love are parents so we act like its perfect.

“Isn’t it just beautiful?!” My mom asked. We walked into it with are suitcases.

 “Yes it’s a perfect house!” Jana said sarcastically.  I elbowed her in the ribs but my parents kept carrying on as if she hadn’t talked.

 “I have to pee.” Jana whispered in my ear.

 “Eww. I don’t care. Go tell your mom that.” I hissed. She skipped over to my mom and whispered in her ear. I rolled my eyes.

 “Ok go ahead.” My mom said. “Well Shan, You go ahead and pick out your room upstairs.

I nodded. I started up the stairs and climbed to the top.

I looked in all the rooms. “This one!” I said picking the biggest room. “Ok honey!” my mom yelled. “Start unpacking!”

 I started unpacking my bags when I heard Jana running upstairs. She darted into my room. “Whoa kid. This room is taken.” I said.

 Jana got on the bed. I saw that she was shaking. I sat down by her, “What’s wrong?” I asked.

 “There is a ghost!” Jana muttered hugging her knees.

“What?” I asked.

“There is a ghost. And-And she’s she’s tra-trapped in a-a mi-rr-or.” Jana repeated shaking at each word.

 “There is not, Jana, There’s NO such thing as ghosts!” I said looking at her concerned.

“I used to th-ink –tha-t tha-that to-o. Bu-but no-not any-anymore…” Jana said. And then she started to cry into her hands.

“No, Jana no such thing I can assure you.” I said.

“Are-Are yo-you su-sure?” Jana asked. “Pro-Promise?” Jana said.

“I promise.” I said.

“Pinky Promise!” Jana demanded. “Ok, pinky promise.” I said pinky promising her.

Jana calmed down a little. “Go pick out a room.” I said helping her up.

 “Ok.” She said excited. She darted to the smallest room and said, “I have marked my territory! Therefore making this my room!” Jana announced.

 “What did you do? Pee on it?” I muttered to myself. I put my head down on my pillow and decided to go asleep.          

Writers Comment: I hope you all liked it, can you tell me who your fav charactor is so far?

Thanks, and...

Vote

Comment

ENJOY! :)