(Part Two) Chapter 12: The End

COUNTDOWN TILL END OF BOOK:

This is the last chapter : ( and :D

Writer’s Comment:

Okay THIS IS THE LASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT CHAPTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Wohooooo!!! Its going to feel SO GOOD to finish this book. I also am going to try making a NEW BOOK! And I’m also probably going to take Be Careful What You Wish For of hold and start writing that again. By the way after this chapter and the dedication pages I’m going to write a sneek peek of my new book in here after that. Well see ya at the bottom!

                                             (Part Two) Chapter 12: The End

Sam’s P.O.V

“Look around for an extra key they may have to start the car.” I said.

“Aha!” Shan said after a couple of minutes of searching. “It was in the glove box.” She said, handing it over to me.

I gave her a grateful smile and started the engine.

“What did you tell your mom and dad about me when they were here?” I asked as we pulled out of the parking lot.

“I said that you were a guy in my Spanish class.” She answered.

I laughed. “Good cover,” She smiled back at me, but there was sadness in it.

Of course duh! Her sister just died! And here you are smiling at her like a moron!

My smile faded and I stepped on the gas pedal more.

“Shan?” I said.

 “Hmm?” she answered. I had to tell her the truth, now.

I took a deep breath. “Once I tell you this your gonna hate me but-“

“I’m not going to hate you, Sam.” Shan said softly, turning her head from the window to me.

“Well… I’m going to say this fast and

quick…IwastheonewhogaveSarathekeyanditsallmyfaultshesi’msosorry!” I said quickly.

“What?”

I took another breath. “I was the one who gave Sara the key to get out. It’s my entire fault that Jana is dead right now. I’m so sorry.”

Shan’s eyes scanned me. “Its okay, Sam,” Was all she said?

I sat there confused. “No, no, it’s not.” I said.

“Yes it is. You were under her control so it’s okay. The only person we have to blame is Sara. She controlled you, she controlled Jana.” Shan shivered. “All we can do now is put Sara to rest. And one more thing, Sam, ever since you came to help me you’ve been blurting out things that I don’t know. I need to know if there is anything else I don’t know?”

I nodded my head. “Once Sara is rested, everyone who had died on her account will be brought back to life.” I said, still holding something back.

Obviously Shan sensed that because she raised an eyebrow and said, “Anything else?”

Sometimes I swear she can read my mind… “Yes…but…”

“I need to know, Sam.” She repeated quietly.

“Only the one who is her biggest enemy can defeat her… and whoever that is has to do it alone…”

Shan bit her lip then said, “Take me to her, now.”