Epilogue

I woke up, having a sudden craving for pancakes for no reason whatsoever. I sat up slowly and gently pushed Hunter's hand from my stomach, trying not to wake him up. I eventually slipped out from his grip and stood up, rubbing my aching back. "Oh the perks of being pregnant." I muttered.

Then I did my best to waddle out of the room to go and make myself some pancakes because my cravings where beginning to be quite ridiculous. Before I reached the stairs, I looked into JJ's open door.

His room was a total pigsty. I stepped in cautiously over the dirty laundry and pizza boxes and only goodness knows what other life forms were in there.

JJ was sprawled all over his bed and he was quite tall for a fourteen year old so his legs kinda outgrew his bed. On my to do list - buy my son another bed.

I smiled down at him as he slept with his mouth open.

I still remember those days when it was just me and him and he'd always bring so much trouble into my life. But I always knew he was special. Even though a boy's Alpha training doesn't start until he's 16, Micael and everyone else agreed that JJ is strong enough to carry out the Alpha training at 14. And boy were they right. I had no idea how strong he actually was, I guess he just needed that extra push to reach his maximum potential.

Nonetheless, I hit his arm to wake him up. "Five more minutes, mother." He grumbled. "Alright but I want you to get up and clean this room or I swear i'll tell your dad to not train you today."

That got him awake. I laughed and left his room and then thought I'd better go check on Scarlett too. She was sleeping cutely with her knees tucked up right under her chin. I don't know why she slept like that because everyone else in the family slept sprawled all over the place even me.

Scarlett grew up to be so unbelievably beautiful but she was always the opposite of everyone else. Especially her eyes. Me and Hunter both thought that her eyes might turn golden over time but they just got greener. Despite her little spitfire personality.

Oh well.

I was about to turn when two little people bumped into my leg purposely. "Hey, you two!" I said.

After, Scarlett had turned five, Huntet and I decided on having another baby. But as fate would have it, we gave birth to twins. A boy and a girl, Breeze and Storm.

I picked up Breeze and ruffled Storm's hair. "Morning you guys." I said. "Morning, mommy!" They both said in unison. "You guys want pancakes?" I asked them. "Yes!" Breeze said excitedly. "Alright, come on then but don't wake up daddy, or your siblings." I whispered.

I put Breeze down to give myself some rest and followed them downstairs into the kitchen.

The twins started getting the plates out immediately and all the cutlery as I got the ingredients ready. "Be careful with those knives, Storm." I said glancing back at him.

"I'm five, mommy. I know." He replied.

"Alright!" I laughed starting to mix the batter.

"Mom! Storm keeps poking with the spoon! Ow! Mom tell him!"

"I am not! Liar!"

"Guys! Behave! Or i'll make you both eat bread and water." I warned. That shut them up pretty quickly. These werewolf kids don't mess about when it comes to food.

I could still hear them whispering

an argument but I decided to turn a blind eye on it. I sighed happily and carried on making the pancakes and subconsciously rubbing my huge stomach.

I was already in my seventh month and I was ready to pop this little pup out like right now.

It was going to be another boy and Hunter and I decided on the name