Our Little Boy - 15

"Argh!" Rocky yelled, violently shaking JJ of him and dropping Hunter in the process. JJ flew right off his leg and to the other side of the room. I gasped as tears ran down my face. But luckily he wasn't hurt and landed on all four paws.

I gotta admit, he did look super cute. He was just this little brown furry creature with the most adorable face and even more startlingly golden eyes even though the pupils were just black slits. He had this white patch of fur over his left eye and made him look even more adorable.

But now wasn't the time to admire him. Now was the time to be scared senseless that your son had just turned into a puppy before your very eyes. Now was the time to think back at all the obvious signs that screamed "Yeah, your son is a dog"

I didn't have a clue how to feel that the child that came out of my womb was an animal. That's quiet a lot to take in. I raised a half animal and I didn't even know. Gotta give me some credit for that at least!

"What's going on?" Another voice piped up. I turned as Hunter struggled to get up and JJ was growling menacingly at Rocky.

I recognised that voice. "Ryriam?" I said as I stared at her as she walked through the door.

She still had her shaved side of hair and her crazy piercings but they weren't the only thing that looked crazy. She looked like she'd just escaped from the woods of something.

"Rain." She replied. I detected a hint of surprise on her voice. I left her and ran towards Hunter as he tried to push himself up "Are you okay?" I asked worriedly. "I'm fine. There's nothing that idiot could do to me to hurt me." He said shaking his head clear and then glaring over at Rocky who still hopped on one foot, holding his bleeding ankle.

"Don't just stand there! Grab her and the boy and let's go!" Rocky yelled at Ryriam and shoving on some leather black gloves. Both me and Hunter looked at JJ frantically. "No!" I yelled at him so furiously that Ryriam stopped dead in her tracks "What do you even want from him after all these years?"

Rocky's pained expression turned into a sneer and he pointed at Hunter. "This guy is one of the most powerful Alphas." Then he pointed his finger at JJ, who snarled at him and then ran and hid behind Hunter's legs. "This boy has that strong alpha bloodline that's ever been in a half-breed. We can't let the Crimson Leaf pack to carry on through him." Rocky exlained.

"So you wanna hurt my son because you and your pack are jealous?" Hunter asked, his eyes narrowed. Rocky's eyes snapped to his. "No! Not jealous! It's just that it's...unfair. See by getting rid of the half-breed, we'll destroy you slowly and consequently your pack too."

Hunter's temple throbbed as he listened to Rocky. "You are delusional if you think i'd let you come even within spitting distance of my son."

Rocky moved forward, his eyes on the cub cowering behind Hunter. "Listen, here's what's gonna happen. I'm gonna take your son and your mate. You will die from emotional wreck and since there is no-one left in your family to take up your Alpha duties, the Crimson Leaf pack will be without a leader and forcing them into the nearest pack. Ours. The Black Crescent. We'll be even more powerful and renown. Then we all live happily ever after

"You're sick, Rocky!" I found myself yelling. I still didn't have a clue what either of them were on about but I knew that Rocky was the bad guy here.

Rocky smiled at me weirdly. "Of course I am, honey." He replied.

Hunter looked like he'd just about has enough and he finally snapped and rushed towards Rocky at an alarming speed. But Rocky had some trick. I just knew it. He stood still as Hunter moved towards him furiously about to knock his teeth out but Rocky stayed calm. That can't be good.