Our Little Boy - 18

"Drive, Hunter! We have to find him!"

"Rain! He's my son too, I'm panicking enough without you yelling down my ear!"

"I wouldn't be yelling if you weren't driving so slow!" 

"Shut up! Where would this Ricky guy be?!"

"Why are you asking me? Am I his guardian?"

"You dated him!"

"So what?!"

"So where would he likely be when you guys were together?!"

"I don't know! In my bed?!"

Hunter slammed on the breaks so everyone nearly went flying through the windscreen then and glared at me. "What?"

He obviously knew I was lying but I crossed my arms. "You heard." I said defiantly.

"In the meanwhile, my baby nephew is being hijacked by a crazed psychopath!" Dani butter in from the back and there were murmurs of agreement from Micael and Xavier.

Hunter huffed and started up the car again started speeding. We didn't have the first clue as to where to look. I swear when I see Rocky I was gonna knock his front and back teeth in so hard.

We drove past the airport and something caught my eye. "Hunter! Hunter, stop, wait!"

I barely waited until the car came to a stop and I was already out. I went near the entrance of the airport and i just knew Rocky had been here.

First there was drops of blood and a dent in the ground where JJ must have bit him again and got dropped to the ground. I turned and signalled at everyone and they all came rushing out.

All of them sniffed around at the blood and ground. Gross.  

"It smells like stupid. It's definitely him." Dani growled.

"Oh my." We heard Hunter whisper. He was crouched beside something and then he picked it up. It was JJ's bracelet with Hunter's name and the pack name on it.

Hunter closed it in his palm and clenched his fist. "That guy is gonna die tonight." He stated.  

Everyone kinda backed away from him because his anger right now was too much.

We got to the airport and the only other place Rocky would go would be back home where Hunter's pack was. man was that guy predictable. But we then got told that the next flight would only be in three hours which made Me and Hunter even madder.

But eventually we just had to sit and wait with everybody else. Hunter sighed and rested his neck on the back of his chair, closing his eyes. 

I hesitated but then wrapped my arms around his waist and put my head on his chest.  

"Hey careful. I'm not healed properly yet." He said wincing a little and pulling up his top to reveal white tight bandages across his stomach.

I touched it gently. "Hunter, I don't think that I've said sorry enough times." 

"Sorry for what?" 

"You know, running away with your baby and never letting you know. For dating someone else."

Hunter sighed. "Maybe it was for the best, you know? I had my Alpha duties coming up and I doubt I would have made enough time for you and JJ." 

"I could have just chilled with your parents!" I laughed. Hunter tensed up again just like he did when I asked him about his mom.