Chp 9

Andrea P.O.V

So the good news is my private Intel gave some information on Muccio's location and what his next move is. I stopped by the grocery store to buy some ingredients to make a pizza from scratch for Aaliyah because I know she loves pizza. Hopefully it'll soften her up a bit.
When I pulled up to my house, my temper immediately went through the roof. My garage door was completely destroyed and my car was missing.
"She is so dead." I mumbled getting out. I whipped out my phone and called her. Her phone sent straight to voicemail. I'm worried something happened to her.I  texted her and waited. My phone said that she read it, thankfully she's okay, but she wasn't replying back. I decided to call Lorenzo, he can help me find her.

"Lorenzo, I need you to gather some men and find Aaliyah, asap."
"Yes sir."
She needed to be punished. I'm not gonna be dealing with this type of behavior. My phone started ringing and I immediately answered hoping it was her.
"Aaliyah I sw-"
"Sir we found her. She's with some man at Starbucks on 17th Avenue. Do you want us to get her?"
"No, I'll go."

---------------

Aaliyah P.O.V
"Oh my god I can't believe Kris did that!" I laughed loudly.
"Was a crazy night. Had the worst hangover ever." he chuckled.
"So I was thin- May I help you?" Namjoon suddenly asked. I turned around and my heart dropped to my stomach.
"Aaliyah, surprised to see me? Let's go." Andrea grabbed at my wrist and I immediately snatched away from him.
"You can't just come over here and grab her like that. Who the fuck do you think you are?"
"I believe I'm a guy who can easily beat you to the brink of death if you don't fuck off."
"Don't talk to him like that Andrea. Namjoon please don't worry, just go. I'll text you later okay?" he reluctantly nodded his head and left. Andrea grabbed my wrist again and he walked, practically dragged me to the car.
"What bout your other car?"
"I'll send someone to get it. Get in the car, we're gonna have a good talk when we get back."

We arrived back to his house and he told me to go in the living room. I stood while he st down on the couch with his hands resting on his temple.
"Do you know how worried I was about? I was going to come home and make you a nice Italian style pizza to at least get you to go easy on me for taking you here, but no. I come home to my fucking garage door destroyed and my car stolen. And to top it off, I find out that you were on a date with another man."
"Sorry that i worried you but I wasn't going to stay cooped up in this house all damn day. I needed to get out and your garage wouldn't have been destroyed if your garage remote worked. I wasn't on a date, he's a great friend of mine and he was in town and wanted to catch up."
"I took the batteries out of the remote so you couldn't get out. I needed you to stay home until this situation blew over. You risked your life going out without protection." he scolded.
"Gee, for someone who says that I'm not a prisoner, you sure are making it seem like I'm one. I had Namjoon, he could've protected me if something happened."
"He can't protect you like I can. Do you know how fucking destroyed I would be if something would've happened to you? How bad my heart would ache? Do you even know how badly I'm in love you?" he got up and walked towards me, grabbing the back of my neck bringing my face closer to his.
"I know we've been only talking for a bit, but dammit Aaliyah your my everything." he said before kissing me passionately.
"Can I show you how you mean to me?" he asked. I nodded my head. He brought his lips back down to mine and he picked me up by my thighs, wrapping them around his waist. He carried me up the stairs and into his bedroom laying me on his bed. He wasted no time taking of my clothes and his, leaving me in nothing but my thongs. He kissed all down my body leaving a couple of hickies. He turned me over on my stomach and pulled my ass up towards him. He gave a hard squeeze before hitting it hard. He bit my thong and dragged it down my legs and i kicked them off. I bit my lip to suppress my moan. That was the hottest thing ever.
"Spread your legs." I did as told and he scooted up under me so my vagina was over his face. I sat down he slowly started licking my clitoris.
"Shit" I whispered. He started thrusting his tongue in and out of my vaginal opening, using his fingers to rub my clitoris.
"Andrea I'm gonna cum." I moan. He stopped scooted up so I was hovering over his cock. I grabbed it and pushed it inside of me, loving how it was stretching me out."
"Damn bella you're so wet." After getting comfortable, I placed my hands on his chest and started bouncing my ass up and down on him.
"Oh my god." he moaned loudly. He slapped my ass multiple times, encouraging my to go faster. He hoisted me off him and laid me back in the bed, putting my legs around him. His eyes locked with mine and he intertwine his fingers with mine, slow and hard thrusts going in and out of me. I felt his cock twitch and I knew he was on the brink of cumming as was I. He kissed me hard and pulled out cumming on my stomach.
"I love you." he said.
"I love you too."
We laid in the bed for a while, him stroking my hair and me staring up at the ceiling, drawing shapes on his chest. I was about to doze off until Andrea spoke up.
"Before you go to sleep, be ready in the morning. You need to get your punishment for wrecking my garage." he said.
"What kind of punishment?"
"You'll see. Sweet dreams." he grinned before turning out the lights.

===========