Chp 12

I looked at the clothes on the bed, contemplating if I want to be obedient and change or put up a fight with them by not changing. Part of me wants to rebel against them just because I'm a stubborn person but I know they're just going to inflict pain on me if I don't do as I'm told and I do not want my face or body messed up from bruises and cut marks. I took the outfit in my hand, holding it up inspecting it. A pair of gold earrings and a necklace fell out as I unfolded it. It was a very beautiful long rose gold dress. The front plummeted a bit probably showing a bit of breast and the back would completely expose my back and to finish the dress was a pair of shimmery gold Jessica Simpson stilettos. I stripped out of my clothes and quickly changed. The dress fitted a little snug around the butt but I could still move comfortably. I looked at myself in the mirror and I must say I look stunning.
"Now how are they going to give me this beautiful outfit with makeup to beat my face?" I mumbled. I walked in the bathroom to do my hair and low and behold their was a Morphe eyeshadow palette sitting on the counter along with some brushes, lashes and multiple bottles of foundation in different shades of brown. They probably got that many because they didn't know my shade. I got a little excited because I love playing with makeup. I love seeing all the different and creative looks I see on Instagram. I got to work immediately. I went for a nice soft cut crease with a dab of glitter in the corners of my eyes. I didn't do color for my lips instead I just put on some Fenty lip gloss. A loud knock on the door made me jump dropping the lipstick in the sink. Did they have to knock so damn loud?
"Hurry the hell up we don't have all day waiting on you." I rolled my eyes and hurried to the door opening it to a large annoyed guy.
"About time. Let's go."
"Why do I have to wear all of this?"
"Because that's what the Boss wants you in. No more questions; I don't feel like answering any." We went through the large home until we were in a large corridor and at the end was a large elegant door. I can tell the room were about to enter is large because I can see it stretching further back through the window. The large man knocked on the door before going in. The room was kind of filled with a lot of well dressed men and a few trickles of women here and there in beautiful dresses. I felt an arm tug me in a opposite direction away from the people into a back room. There was a long table sitting in the middle and each chair sat someone. All of their eyes turned towards us the men eyes looking at me with lust. Repulsive.

"Aaliyah, it's a pleasure to finally meet you. Glad you could come join us and might I say you look ravishing."

"Well it's not like a really had a choice, you and your thugs did kidnap me so. I'm assuming you're the one who runs things here?"

"The one and only. Let me introduce myself. My name is Muccio and speaking of my thugs my men here told me you killed them both, is that correct?" he asked slowing making his way over to me. I wanted to say yes but I was scared at what he would do to me if I told him the truth.
"ANSWER ME WHEN I SPEAK TO YOU UNDERSTOOD!" He yelled getting in my face and choking me.
"Ye-yes I I killed them." I struggled to say as he was cutting off my oxygen supply. He released me making me cough, struggling a bit to catch my breath.
"I don't know how you managed to do that and although I am not happy about you killing my men, I am a little turned on on how ruthless you can potentially be." He smirked circling me. This man is sick and a weirdo.

"Why am I so dressed up? Why are we all so dressed up?" I asked.

"Oh this? This is just a nice going away party."

"Whose going away?"

"Why we are princess." He smiled. He's crazy if he thinks I'm going anywhere with him. My mind had a million thoughts racing through. 'Is he holding me hostage forever?' 'Will I ever go back to Andrea?' 'Am I going to die?' I Hague's he saw the look on my face and began to speak.
"Don't worry darling you won't be my hostage, just my little.... play toy. But if you do try anything funny to try to escape I won't hesitate to kill you. Now, come along we need to enjoy the party. He tugged me towards him roughly to head towards the door when one of his men cane running in, hair all messy and sweat gleaming on his forehead.
"Boss one of the guys say they spotted Andrea and his men circling the perimeter most likely trying to ambush us."
My heart races with excitement. Thank God he's here! I'm going to be saved.
"Shit" he cursed. "You know the plan, go make sure everyone is ready and go get my car right now!" He pulled out a phone and went to what looked like a microphone for some speakers. He cut it on and played the video from earlier when they had me tied up in the chair. He put it on loop as to pretend he was with me in another room the whole time I guess to trick Andrea. He pulled on me to come with him but I pulled back forcefully. He turned around and grabbed me by my shoulders hard pulling a gun out and putting it at my neck.
"Listen here you little bitch. You're coming with me whether you like it or not. Keep trying to fight me and I will put a bullet through you. Got it!" He yelled. I nodded my head quickly, tears forming in my eyes. He grabbed me again and dragged me through a back door and down some dark stairs into a hallway. He opened the door at the end and outside was a sleek Hummer. He opened the car door shoving me inside.
"You good boss?"
"Yes now go!" The car sped off in the darkness.

Andrea POV

We busted into Muccio building and there were a bunch of people standing around looking confused as an audio played over the intercom.

"Andrea your precious Aaliyah is so beautiful. Would be a shame if she were to be sliced up." I swear to God if the touch as much as a hair on her head I will blow this entire building up!
"If you want her come find her."
I sent my men to search every inch of this facility until we found both Muccio and Aaliyah. Two of my men came back to me with a phone in their hand.
"Boss it was just a recording. They're not hear, must've left when they heard we were coming."

"FUCK!" I yelled flipping one of the tables. I can't believe I wasn't there or answered the phone when Aaliyah needed. I should've been there or none of this would be happening right now.

"I need you to find them right now."

"But Boss we have no idea or leads on where they could be."

"I don't care you better find one."
And I won't stop til I have her back in my arms and Muccio head on a platter.

———————————

Hope you liked it! xx