Chp 7

A gun shot went off. I jumped and ran behind the counter.

"Stay here and don't move." I nodded quickly and he pulled a gun out from a drawer. He went into the next room and I heard a couple more shots going off.

'Oh my god, I'm gonna die. I haven't even had kids yet!'

The gun shots soon died down and I wanted to peep around the corner so bad but I've seen too many movies where a person does that and they end up getting caught and killed. I'm not gonna be stupid; I'm just gonna wait for Andrea to get me. It felt like hours before he came back in the kitchen.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Andrea what the hell is going on! Is Josephina okay?"

"Aaliyah calm down."

"Don't you dare tell me to calm down when a shootout just happened! Now answer my question or I swear to god Andrea I-"

"She's dead Aaliyah! We aren't safe here so I need you to go back to your place and get some of your things."

"I'm not going anywhere with you. Plus, we aren't even dating so why would I do such a thing?"

"Bella you need to come with me. Only me and my men can protect you. Now you either come with me willingly or I will force you to come with me and you will not like how I'll do it."

"Ha, I'm not going you with you."

"Hard way it is then." He mumbled. In a blink of an eye, he had me tossed over his shoulder and was carrying me to his garage.

"Put me down you asshole!" I shouted hit his back. He placed me in his Jeep and I didn't even get a chance to try to hit him in the face before he grabbed my wrist. He looked in the glove compartment and took out a pair of handcuffs and slapped them on my wrist.

"You're kidding me right?"

"Nope." he smirked. "Oh and I'll be sending some of my men over to your place to get some of your things. This is gonna be quite a ride so get some sleep."

"I'm so gonna kill you once I get out of these handcuffs. You better watch your back pretty boy."

-------------

I woke up to find myself in a plush king size bed. I'm guessing I'm in another one of his houses. I looked down at my hands to see that the handcuffs were off my wrist. The bedroom door opened and the devil himself walked in.

"Ah, bella you're finally up. Sleep well?"

"Fuck you."

"Don't be mad bambino. I had to do what I had to do."

"So you force me to come with you?"

"You wouldn't come with me, so you left me with no choice. I refuse to let you stay there when there are men out trying to harm us."

"No. Those men are trying to harm YOU not me."

"Aaliyah, you've been hanging around me and those men know I care about you so they're going to try to kill you too."

"Great, now you got a gang trying to kill me. Why didn't you tell me you were in a gang?"

"I prefer the word Mafia, but it's not like when you meet someone, the first thing you tell them is you're in the Mafia."

"I can not believe this." I whispered, rubbing my temple. It was completely silent for the next 30 minutes.

"So... you know how we were kissing before this went down?" I nodded my head. "You want to continue or?"

'Has this man lost his mind?'

I grabbed a pillow off his bed and threw it at him.

"Okay, okay, I shouldn't have asked."

Why me?
==========