Chp 6

Next day

Aaliyah P.O.V

"I don't know why you forgave him."

"It was really hard to stay mad at someone who peppers you in kisses when they're apologizing." I told Isabella. Andrea invited me over to his place to cook me his best dish. Andrea plus cooking equals sexiest image ever. I didn't want to be too dressy so I decided to wear a black sundress.

"Don't dress too nice for him. He doesn't deserve to see you all dolled up yet after last night."

"Ha ha, I'm not Bell. I'm wearing a simple sundress."

"Hell, I don't even want you to wear that either. Sundresses automatically make your ass look good. Go put on sweats and a hoodie."

And there goes mother Isabella. The door bell rung and I ran over to look out the peep hole.

"Alright mom. I've got to go, I'll talk to you later hun."

"Bye." I opened the door and he looked amazing as always.

"Hello bella. You look beautiful as ever. Are you ready to begin our date?" I nodded my head taking his arm as he lead me to his car. It was Mercedes Benz this time.

"Jesus, how many cars do you own?" I asked hopping into the car.

"Four. I really like cars."

"What job do you do to own a Audi, Mercedes, and probably 2 more expensive cars, because you need to hook me up with that job." I laughed.

"I own a lot of stocks and my family were middle class people so we did have some type of money."

We pulled up at the large mansion and my jaw hit the floor.

"This is your house!?" I said astonished.

"Like it?" He smirked.

"No I love it! I love modern style homes and the stone and crème brown color goes well with each other."

"Someone got a thing for houses?"

"Yeah, I would love to be an architect."

"You can be one if you put your mind to it."

We entered the house and I was greeted by his housekeeper.

"Josephina this Aaliyah. Aaliyah, Josephina."

"Hello, nice to meet you." I smiled at her. She shook my hand and asked me to take off my shoes. I handed them to her and she placed them in a nearby closet. Andrea took my hand and led me to the kitchen.

"So what's for lunch Chef Garrantana?"

"Well Ms. Aaliyah I am going to cook you my famous chicken and steak Parmesan."

"Mhm, sounds ravishing." He began taking out all sorts of ingredients, grapes and a bottle of champagne.

"Some grapes for the lady. And how do you like your steak madam?"

"Well done please."

"Coming right up." He turned on the radio and started dancing to a pop song. I laughed loudly when he started to twerk a bit. I pulled out my phone and started recording him.

Two hours later the food was finished and it looked and smelled amazing.

"Andrea you did an amazing job. This looks incredible."

"Thank you. I learned from my mother. She told me that man should be able cook for his woman, so she made me learn how to cook."

We spent the next couple of hours talking and joking around. It was getting late and I've been here for almost 6 hours but it didn't really feel like it.

"You know I didn't tell you this earlier but you look amazing in that sundress." He said twirling me around, eyes scanning my body. He kissed me softly, "especially your butt.". I chuckled and kissed him. The door bell rung I stood to go answer but Andrea told me Josephina would get it. I continued back to where we were when a gun shot went off.

=============