Chapter 9

Chapter 9

-Cato-

I open my eyes. Someone knocks on the door.

"Cato your welcome to breakfast", Tryffina gapes from the other side of the door.

I get out of bed. I put on the clothes that are on a chair, I'll probably have them during the training and then I walk out of the room and goes to the dining room.

Clove is already sitting there with Adam and Skylie. Clove and Skylie laughs but Adam shakes his head, as if they're talking about something girly. Adam actually looks like he is rescued when he sees me.

"Cato, great!" Adam almost screams. "Thanks for coming!"

I raise an eyebrow as I look at him and try to keep a smile away.

"No really! Thank you!"

I keep myself from laughing and take seat on my chair and take breakfast.

"So Cato, today I want you to gather the careerists", Adam says. "I don't think it will be so hard with both you and Clove, also, 1, 2 and 4 normally are in the group".

"I know that", I reply. "Believe me, I will get them together, not that this year's pair from District 4 is much to have, but as said, we are normally in the group".

"Okay good, you seem to have your wist", Adam said.

"Yeaa, need too, how else can you honor your district?"

"Well said", Adam laughs. "And I agree 100%"

"Well if you don't try try to honor your district, you should just let yourself be killed directly", Clove adds. "I will do everything I can to honor Distrikt 2"

"I don't doubt for a second that you won't", Skylie says.

I take Clove's hand under the table. I'm really proud of her. She was so good during training in District 2, that she had to move up two years, and now she is here, and is so brave and clever as any eighteen year old.