Chapter 18

Chapter 18

-Clove-

I don't feel I can unbuttom the buttoms fast enough while I kiss Cato, but I don't care, we don't have to hurry.

"Clove", he whispered between the kisses. "Are you sure?"

"Yes", I whisper back. "But you've never done it before?"

"No?"

"But are you sure you want it to be me?" he asks.

Who else would I want? I don't want anyone then Cato to be my first.

"More than anything else", I whispered loveingly.

"I love you so much", Cato whispers.

Now I have managed to unbuttom all the buttoms and I draw the skirt of him. He begins to pull of my dress and snap up my bra.

Soon we're in his bed our bodies are intertwined together. And I have never ever known a more comfortable feeling than I feel right now.

I let a sound of enjoyment slip out of my throat, a sound I didn't know I was capable of.

It was so nice that I was almost sorry when it was over.

We're still in bed and Cato is holding protective arms around me while my head is lying on his shoulder. His whole body is hot, so hot that I gets hot on my cheek.

"I love you too", I say.

He pressed me harder against him, and I put my arm across his stomach and let my hand rest alongside him.

I couldn't be happier. I'll get to compete in the Hunger Games in hornor of my district, and I have the guy that I have I've been in love with for years. How can I be anything but happy?

Next second I fall asleep.

When I wake up, it's morning. And it's Cato's assistants who wakes us up.

Apparently, our assistants are going to fix us before the interviews tonight.

I think about this and understand that my own assistants already have to be in my room and I'm not there.

"Oops", Cato said.

But I have another problem, I never put on my clothes last night.

"Uh, could I have ha blanket?" I ask one of the assistants while I start to blush, I look at Cato and he starts to grin.

The assistant looks uncomfortable but he gives me a blanket. I sweep it around me and jumps out of the bed, snatch my clothes and runs out to my room.