Chapter 23

Chapter 23

-Cato-

 I see the cornucopia.

It's on a meadow. The biggest part of the arena is a forest, and the other part; absolutely nothing but sand.

I look around and finds Clove. There are seven people between us, but I see her smile.

I see a sword next to the cornucopia, it will soon be mine.

"5... 4... 3... 2... 1... 0..."

I'm running of the plate faster then any of the others, and arrive to the cornucopia. I grab the sword and kills the first person who happened to be next to me; the boy from District 7.

I heave up two backpacks on my back and when I turn around I see how Clove and Iza strikes down Tracy. Iza throws a knife to Clove, she catch it and chop it into Tracy's stomach and then in her chest. I see how Jason is heading towards Clove and Iza.

I run tooand is afraid that I won't make it in time, but I do and stab him in the back with my sword just right before he put a knife in Clove. And then I discover a spear next to my sword. Trevor and I had stabbed the knife and spear in Jason simultaneously.

I smile evilly as we make a silly high five.

Someone runs past us. I look after them. One is chasing the other out on the sand and suddenly they disappear. At first I was taken aback, but I understand. Quicksand.

All contestants are forced into the woods.

Someone comes up behind means I quickly pull out the sword from the dead Jason and chop it quickly into my almost attacker.

The other takes weapons and backpacks, as we then run towards the woods, we have eight backpacks and a dozen weapons, and in addition Clove have six knives.

When we come into the woods we stop running and walk quickly instead. When we feel like we want to stay, we camp and go through our backpacks.

In my two there was a small medicine bag, a bag of dried fruit, dry meat, an empty water bottle, two sunglasses that you can see in the dark with, two bottles of iodine to use when cleaning the water.

Then I see that the others have just as good or better discovery in their backpacks.

The first game day has been very successful.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MORE COMMING SOON!