Chapter 10 Their Kiss

"Your what?!" Temari boomed in Naruto's face. She was angry and she had her arms folded across her chest.

"I just think it would be better for us, you know. Since things won't mess up our friendship.." Naruto said calmly hoping that she would listen and forgive him.

"Friendship?! Friendship?!" Temari yelled, "When were we ever friends! When were we ever girlfriend and boyfriend huh?!"

Naruto looked at the ground and kicked a rock, she was questioning their relationship now. He always treated her like a princess, yet here she was treating him like he was lower than her.

"I've treated you with respect. Always. We were a couple, but now I want to reconisider this whole thing." Naruto looked at Temari's face which was red with anger. "I'm not ready to have a girlfriend yet."

"Ha! Okay. Well I was going to dump you anyways." Temari stomped off and growled.

Naruto watched her, she didn't understand. Yet he thoughht she would take this more better. Naruto asked her to come back to the leaf village, He asked to be alone with her and she was fine until this outburst. Well at least he got that cleared up. Naruto felt like finding Sasuke and Sakura. As much as he disliked Sakura he wanted to take them out for ramen. He decided to go and look for them.

"HEY NARUTO!" Shikamaru came out of nowhere and greeted Naruto.

"Hey Shikamaru. What's going on? You seen Sasuke and Sakura anywhere?"

"Yeah I have. They're over at the front of Hokage's mansion. I got to get over to the village gate. We're off to the land of rivers to do some water cleaning. Our water here is a bit dirty so be careful how you use it."

"Alright, have fun Shikamaru." Naruto waved and ran over to the mansion. As soon as the mansion came in view, Naruto waved at them and called to team 7.

"Hey Naruto!" Sakura waved him over.

"Hey whats going on?" Naruto asked Sakura. "Where's Sasuke?"

"You tell me," Sakura's voice was filled with sarcasm and she crossed her arms. She nodded over to the right side of them.

Naruto looked and saw Sasuke being intimate with some other girl. She was blonde. Naruto felt a huge pang of jealousy and he stomped over to them.

"Whats going on here?" Naruto pulled Sasuke away from- "Ino!"

"Naruto what are you doing?!" Ino growled. Sasuke didn't look at Naruto. He  was biting his lower lip.

"What are YOU doing?" Naruto said. Aiming the question at Sasuke.

"What does it look like idiot." Sasuke spoke in a low voice. "I'm waiting with my girlfriend."

"G-girlfriend?" Naruto spoke the words that came out of Sasuke's mouth.

"Yeah girlfriend." Sasuke pulled his arm roughly out of Naruto's grip. Ino placed her hands on Sasuke's chest.

"You didn't tel-me."

"Just like you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend Naruto." There was a tone in Sasuke's voice that Naruto couldn't quite put together. It was either jealousy or anger.

Naruto didn't respond he walked away with balled fists.

"Whats with him?" Ino's voice faded when Naruto took each step.

"He's just a moron." Sasuke said, his voice fading too.

Naruto was far from them now. He didn't feel like ramen anymore. How come he felt so goddamn jealous now? Naruto imagined Ino and Sasuke together, what a sick thought. He shook it from his head. How can Sasuke....he didn't care where he went. He wanted to be as far as possible from the hidden leaf village. So he decided to go where Pervy Sage and he first trained.