Chapter 16- Sasuke's weak spot

"What the hell, how did you morons find us?" Kiba said surprised. Everyone was standing with their own teams.

"We just followed the annoyingness." Sasuke said with a sneer.

"What the heck is that even a word moron?" Naruto barked first.

"Naruto shut up." Kiba growled. He face palmed himself, he didn't like the way Naruto was always such a little bugger whenever it came to a battle.

"I hate when you try to act like you're smarter than me." Sasuke's mouth curved into a scowl.

"Oh yeah? Thats 'cause I am." Naruto balled his fist.

Sasuke didn't say a thing. He just looked at Naruto. Naruto hated the look he was giving him.

"Stop looking at me like that you idiot." Naruto growled.

"Sorry can't help it after everything that has happened." Sasuke said with hate in his voice. Only Naruto was the one that knew what he was talking about. 

"Are we starting with the personal business now? Come on guys this is supposed to be a test." Shikamaru protested. You could tell he was getting impatient, it did look like he really wanted to beat Kiba, Naruto and Shino to a pulp.

"No we're having a dance-off," Kiba said sarcastically.

"Fuck, I'm sick of your sarcasm." Shikamaru growled at Kiba, he was giving him a death stare.

"Who said anything about sarcasm?" Kiba replied coolly.

"Okay idiots, let beat these losers and get on our way, we don't want to lose this now do we?" Shino was getting impatient as well. He didn't look like he really wanted to lose, he was looking at Naruto when he said it.

"What the fuck are you looking at me for?" Naruto growled.

"Because your the one who always ends up jumping in the battle first thing." Shino said.

Naruto was like.... <_<! He didn't have to go rub it in, Naruto couldn't help it he did whatever he had to do.

"You're right Shino. He's just a playful idiot." Sasuke smirked. He was standing there like a motionless moron. It was making Naruto mad. Especially after what they been through.

"Hey fuck you Sas'gay'." Naruto put a lot of emphasis on the ending letters of Sasuke's name.

"You guys should be worried that we already found one of the rare objects, and we just started this. It'll be easy peasy once we find the other two." Ino said in a snobbish way.

"Oh yeah and whats that?" Kiba said. It sounded he was trying to pick a fight, but it was true. We had to fight for whatever object they had.

"Cloning seed. We spotted it the moment we entered the area." Ino pulled it out of a brown paper package and showed us proof.

"Insane. It matches the image. Guess we're just going to have to fight you losers to get it." Shino coolly said.

"Of course we're not just going to give it to you for free. You CRAZY?!" Ino's voice echoed through the forest. Gee, she had a big mouth. She had no idea that Naruto was sneaking up behind her. He reached over her shoulder and snatched the cloning seed that was in her hands.

"HEY!" Ino angrily yelled.

"Run!!" Naruto yelled and Shino and Kiba. The three of them booked it towards to deepest part of the forest. It seemed like they were traveling along really fast. When it felt like they've been running for 2 hours they stopped to catch their breath.