Chapter 1 The New Day

Sasuke woke to the sound of his loud alarm, he really hated it because that mean't getting up and having to hang around with a bunch of idiots. Especially Naruto. He hated Naruto secretly and he made sure it was to stay that way for as long as they lived. He would never consider Naruto a close friend. He knew Naruto didn't like Sasuke either so it was fair.

Sasuke jumped off the bed and picked up his black shirt with the Uchiha crest on the back. He studied himself in the mirror, "I look like a total moron, like Naruto." Something gnawed at his brain, he hated when he thought about Naruto, or even when he spoke his name. It was all the time, he couldn't figure out why it was always happening. Sasuke shrugged and jumped into his trousers then walked out the door forgetting to eat breakfast.

Sasuke seen Team 7 sitting with Asuma sensei's team. As he approached them he heard them talking about arranging some kind of party for both teams.

"Where are we going to have the party Asuma sensei?" Ino said in her sweet voice. Sasuke sneaked around them and sat in the shade listening to their conversation. He studied Ino, he found her very beautiful for some reason. But he wanted to like her in the way Sakura liked him, but he also found that very hard. He didn't know whether he liked girls at all. They were all so clueless and picky, it angered him. Especially when it came to him. Ino's head turned and faced Sasuke. She seen him studying her and it made her blush. Sasuke seen this and smirked very lightly. Sakura seen this and she became very jealous. Ino kept making passes at Sasuke, and Sakura felt like hitting her.

'CHA! Sasuke is my man! Get your own PIG!' Inner Sakura growled.

Naruto looked at Ino and Sakura wondering what the ruckus was, then Sasuke came in his view. He all of a sudden felt a rush of excitement, he ran across the outdoor table and knocked Sakura and Ino off the way.

"HEY! Sasuke! Come join us." Naruto ran towards Sasuke.

"So about that party.." Asuma said as he spit something on the grass.

Shikamaru smirked slightly and silently chased after him with his Shadow Possession Jutsu. Sasuke got up and slowly walked over to Naruto. Everything went in slow motion, Shikamaru caught Naruto by the foot then released quickly making Naruto trip falling into Sasuke.

Ino, Choji, and Sakura gasped. Shikamaru snickered, Kakashi and Asuma stared drunkly.

Naruto was on top of Sasuke. He was quite close to his face.

"O////O" Sasuke's face went beet red.

"Um..erm...I..what...Sasuke," Naruto stammered. That was all he could say when Sakura dragged him off of Sasuke and belted him.

"YOU IDIOT!" Sakura yelled at Naruto.

Naruto had a huge bump forming on his head. "You didn't have to hit me!" He jumped up and balled his fist in front of Sakura.

"Y-you...FELL ON SASUKE, OF COURSE I WOULD HAVE TO HIT YOU!"

Ino came inbetween Sakura and Naruto. "Calm down the both of you!"

Naruto and Sakura locked eyes and a lightning bolt shot from both their eyes. This was actually the first time Naruto felt like hitting Sakura. Sakura's face was just getting him more mad.

"Get out of my face Sakura." Naruto growled then stormed off towards the village. Sakura's eyes shot wide open. He never said anything like that to her before, he was usually nice or just forgiving, this time he wasn't. Everyone was surprised at what he said.

"Kakashi sensei-" Sakura lightly said.

"It's okay, he was only angry that's all." Kakashi said calmly.

"So about that party.." Asuma repeated.

Sasuke was shocked at the scene he saw. He didn't move. Ino walked over to him.

"Sasuke is everything alright?" Ino plopped down next to him.

He didn't respond. Ino stared at him for a couple of more minutes and then just walked back to the outdoor table where everyone sat.

-Later-

"I need to take care of a few things." Kakashi said.

"So do I, see you later kids, get some rest." Asuma followed Kakashi.

There was only Sakura, Ino, Sasuke and Shikamaru left. Choji had to go home and eat.

"So what do you guys want to do now?" The Cherry Blossom said boredly.

"I don't know," Ino placed her elbows on the table. She eyed Shikamaru who was quietly watching the sunset. Sasuke was still sitting far from them, fooling around with a kunai knife. 

It was strange how he fell on me, I can still feel that pressure on top of me...W-why do I like it so much,Shut up Sasuke. Stop being so- If anyone found out you liked when Naruto did what he did they would all think your crazy, I'm just going to stop thinking...

"Why is Sasuke so quiet today?" Ino whispered to Sakura.

"I don't know, it's nothing new though. He is always quiet, especially when he is with a ton of people." Sakura said snobbishly.

Sasuke heard this, he got up and walked towards the village. He ignored the eyes that were following him. If he even payed attention to them he would get more angry. He looked up at the clouds in the distance, they were flowing so nicely along the horizon of the sky. So peaceful..for the first time in a long time, he felt like he was at home. Then Naruto popped back into his mind.